Katy Perry is a frowning clown on the cover for new album "Smile"

• Leader

The cover art for Katy Perry's forthcoming album Smile is out. 

She's a frowning clown. :clownery:

Back in May, the album title track leaked. It features P Diddy. It officially drops at midnight tonight.

"I wrote the title track from the album when I was coming through one of the darkest periods of my life and had lost my smile," Katy says. "This whole album is my journey towards the light - with stories of resilience, hope, and love."

Thoughts on the cover? I love it. It's already iconic. :clown: 

Ecb4ol4WsAAbir4?format=jpg&name=large

smile-cover.jpg.9f80cdf284487db844f4f543170b828d.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

I just don't get why she is trying to push out new music.....push out that baby and relax. She's done so much if she took a break or hiatus I think her fans and "fake fans" would still listen when she would come back. The public imo has been over saturated with her for a while. They need to give these pop girls a break. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block