Would ARTPOP Act II have been more successful than ARTPOP?

Many of you know about the scrapped album “Artpop Act II”. For those who don’t know, here’s a video about it:

Brooklyn Nights could’ve been on that album and I think that if it was a first single of the scrapped album, it could’ve been a hit, even maybe a #1 hit. 

Also Princess Die is rumoured to be on the album.

Do you think that Artpop Act II could’ve been more successful than the original Artpop if it was released. Also in sales and charts, how do you think it would’ve done.

artpop-2.jpg.0098b22a436bda9308319e13a7cfb39c.jpg

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well if she releases Artpop II, guaranteed it would be a hit. GP have come now to realize how much of a good album artpop is, so they wouldn’t do it dirty this time. Plus, if she releases Artpop II during her resurgence period (2018-    ) then people would go and buy the album 

It was going to be released in 2014 I think :idkney:

• Haha 2
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah but Gaga’s decline period was between 2013-2016 so if she were to release at that time, it would’ve underperformed

Did you listen to Brooklyn Nights. If it was released as a single in the scrapped album, it could’ve been #1 with radio promotion and live performances 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block