Kanye West's startling new interview en route to becoming President

• Leader

kanye-west.jpg.ebf6ffbe2cfbab33dea74c285d83848d.jpg

Kanye West announced he was running for President of the United States. 

He's serious.

West gave an interview to Forbes about it. He opened up about a number of surprising things. I'm not even sure where to begin or what to unpack first. :nyheadache:

Below are some highlights... err, bullet points:

• That he’s running for president in 2020 under a new banner—the Birthday Party—with guidance from Elon Musk and an obscure vice presidential candidate he’s already chosen. “Like anything I’ve ever done in my life,” says West, “I’m doing to win.”
  • That he no longer supports President Trump. “I am taking the red hat off, with this interview.”
  • That he’s ok with siphoning off Black votes from the Democratic nominee, thus helping Trump. “I’m not denying it, I just told you. To say that the Black vote is Democratic is a form of racism and white supremacy.”
  • That he’s never voted in his life.
  • That he was sick with Covid-19 in February.
  • That he’s suspicious of a coronavirus vaccine, terming vaccines “the mark of the beast.”
  • That he believes “Planned Parenthoods have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the Devil’s work.”
  • That he envisions a White House organizational model based on the secret country of Wakanda in Black Panther.

Thoughts???????........ :tiffdrink:

Related:

18 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

First thing he would do as a president would be giving Beyonce a VMA award for Best music video for Single Ladies

Imagine if joe biden wins the election and kanye comes like:

"yo yo joe, im really happy for you, imma let you finish, BUT TRUMP IS ONE OF THE BEST US PRESIDENTS OF ALL TIME...

ALL TIME!"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 2

I... I just -- I'm speechless. :cackling:

This would be funny if the joke candidate (Trump) didn't already end up winning in 2016. I'm tired of these celebrities trying to take on the presidency as just another conquest. These are people's actual lives you're affecting. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:
  • That he’s suspicious of a coronavirus vaccine, terming vaccines “the mark of the beast.”
  • That he believes “Planned Parenthoods have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the Devil’s work.”
  • That he envisions a White House organizational model based on the secret country of Wakanda in Black Panther.

The buffoonery :airpls:

:girlbye: 

• Haha 1

He thinks this is a joke, but this could very well screw everything up and cause trump to get re-elected. Just like in 2016, tons of idiots voted for Jill Stein. He needs a conservatorship. I said what I said.

This is nuts. And to say he’s never voted in his life? A f_cking buffoon 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
28 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

He thinks this is a joke, but this could very well screw everything up and cause trump to get re-elected. Just like in 2016, tons of idiots voted for Jill Stein. He needs a conservatorship. I said what I said.

This is nuts. And to say he’s never voted in his life? A f_cking buffoon 

exactly! like who the **** does he think he is

hes a rapper and not even a great one anymore

stick to ur own craft

and if he really so badly wants to get into politics

go back to school like the rest of the hard workers that want to become president

• Love 2
  • Leader

From TMZ:

Kanye West is in the throes of a serious bipolar episode, our Kanye sources say, and those around him are concerned it has impacted his decision-making and some of the things he's said in the last week ... sources close to Kanye tell TMZ.

Our Kanye sources tell us, he suffers a serious bout with his bipolar disorder, usually once a year ... and our sources say Kanye's in the midst of one now.

Our sources say his family and those close to him are worried, but they believe things will stabilize as they have in the past. The problem here, we're told -- Kanye's proclamations are causing problems.

You'll remember, it was in October 2018 when Kanye came on "TMZ Live" and said he was not taking his bipolar medication. He'd also previously stated he doesn't take his medication because it stifles his creativity.

I think it’s clear he’s having a manic episode, due to being bipolar (allegedly). This is not a laughing matter and Kim/Kris need to step in immediately to help him. This is sadly the kind of behavior that would warrant being in a mental health facility for a month or so. This is incredibly sad. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block