Khloe Kardashian morphed into Ariana Grande

• Leader

Update: Still unrecognizable. Still Ariana vibes.

khloe.jpg.35bdda6afee71d780c446b0425caa696.jpg

Earlier:

Khloe Kardashian posted a new photo on Instagram, and she looks unrecognizable.

This is the second scroll-stopping photo from Khloe in recent weeks. She looks like an entirely different person. 

I'm going to chalk it up to major Facetune / Photoshop. I literally thought this was Ariana Grande. I had to read the caption twice to confirm this was indeed Khloe.

Thoughts?

Related: 

• Haha 1

I felt so disgusted how Kim and Klhoe treated in that insane fight that I really do not care anymore about them.
Besides that, the whole isolation and pandemic made me feel more human (?) and stop caring those stupid *****es

I mean, look at her face she is completly another woman. Im  done of  how they try to dictate people´s way of life.
They are so stupid and its so sickining

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, mmmpapii said:

I felt so disgusted how Kim and Klhoe treated in that insane fight that I really do not care anymore about them.
Besides that, the whole isolation and pandemic made me feel more human (?) and stop caring those stupid *****es

I mean, look at her face she is completly another woman. Im  done of  how they try to dictate people´s way of life.
They are so stupid and its so sickining

:orangu: wait what fight are you talking about? 

Just now, mmmpapii said:

OMG im sorry... I was talking about Kim x Kourtney makeup fight.

it was supposed to be: "I felt so disgusted how Kim and Klhoe treated KOURTNEY***"26747438-0-image-m-17_1585865290120.jpg

oh hahaha i get what you mean. Kourtney is kinda annoying and irresponsible tho :gunriah: that girl changes her mind faster than Oops i did it again copies were sold in the first week. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block