Musically, where should Britney go now?

In all seriousness, my first choice will always be Max Martin, but I wish he would just sit down with Britney and create music just for her, and without involving too many people like they did with Femme Fatale.

But I see that very unlikely. So my other option would be having @JonAsher produce that record he talked about. She really needs someone that yeah, wants to give her a new sound and let her experiment, but also needs to be a fan of her previous work and bring her to new grounds while also keeping her essence. And by knowing her essence, they'll be able to also incorporate variety to the record, aka, not all the songs sounding the same from beginning to end, because that's just boring (y'all know how much I dislike "cohesive" albums). I love Britney albums that show variety, but that happened mostly because she worked with a lot of people in them. But a true fan of her music will know she's capable of doing uptempos and ballads and mid tempos, and all kinds of sounds and colors.

I'm really not interested about the personal stuff. Like, if she wants to talk about it, go ahead, but I feel like she's always preferred to play roles, to tell stories, so I just want her to have fun, to try a bunch of different things, but I do wish it was all part of a same concept, as Jon said, like, having visuals in mind ever since the beginning.

• Love 1

Definitely try something new and less Poppy , at this point she better reinvent herself and surprise everyone with what she's capable of..... If she still wants to make music after all...... :icant2: 

I think she should go for an alternative direction ..... Pop is boring nowadays :crying1:

• Love 1

What You Guys Don’t Realise Is That Once She Releases B10 (Whenever That Will Be) She Will Still Be In Her Contract With RCA.  The Record Label Only Wants *** Kitten Britney So That’s What We Are Going To Get.  We Are Gonna Get The Baby Voice And Probably Bare Minimum In Promotion :tiffanycries:.   But, No Hate Because I Love *** Kitten Brit And All We Can Hope Is She Will Be In A Happier Place When She Releases This Album. 

She has nothing to prove anymore.

I don’t want her to go down the route of trying to chase what’s popular anymore. Of course I love the music she’s given us up til now, but I want her to make something that she wants to make, something true to her and not another record that her team want her to make to compete with the younger generation of artists and so she can make them lots of money.

I want to hear her real voice and for her to sing something that compliments her real tone, it’s time for less of that baby voice and auto tuned to death voice.

Whether that means she goes down a more country/rock/pop route or whatever - I’m all for it.

• Love 1