Musically, where should Britney go now?

I want Britney’s next album to have euphoric dance tracks (like Trip To Your Heart), a hint of classic pop with a modern twist (like Dua’s Future Nostalgia album), and a hint of dark, urban, sleek production (like Blackout). 

But let’s be real, at this point I’m so desperate for new Britney I’d take a remix of Ooh La La 

:wontcry:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader
3 hours ago, Damon said:

Would you like her to stick with her current formula, or branch into different genres and styles? 

Awesome topic, @Damon.  I'd really love to see her put out an EP instead of an album.

It'd be a dream of mine to help shape Britney's next project of course. Just putting it out there. I could give the gays everything they want :lollipop:

I'd love to see Britney respond to some questions posed in recent years (through the music, of course):

• Who is Britney Spears post Piece Of Me?
  • Who will she become?
  • How does she feel about the control placed upon her? Does she feel resilient? Rebellious? Defeated? Unbothered? Scared? Hopeless? Determined? All of the above? 
  • What does she want supporters to know about her? 
  • What comment does she have for the haters (you know... the trolls who always respond with "U ok??" on her Instagram posts)?

The themes would incorporate the following:

• Freedom
  • Control
  • Fitness
  • Electricity
  • Dance
  • Adrenalin 
  • Royalty
  • Vulnerability
  • Dizziness 

I'd love 5-6 tracks total, all with hard beats and icy production. No ballads this time around. 

Ellen von Unwerth shoots the EP art. If I was really granted full creative control, how dope would a visual EP be? Ellen can shoot that too that's how much I love her vibe with Britney. 

We release this visual EP on streaming services and VHS. That's not a typo. 

If Britney doesn't want to give an interview or perform any of it fine. Let the music/visuals do the talking. Lord knows the lyrics and clips could reveal so much more than we've gotten in all these years. 

Maybe there's a bonus track that's not officially included on streaming. We release it as a digital download for free and the only way a fan could obtain it is by doing a little hunting for it, whether that's asking another fan for it, having to Google it etc. It'd get pirated everywhere but that's the point. I'd be interested in having it be a re-recording of "Rebellion." Only this time, it's finished.

:kisses2all:

Jordan for B9.5  

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I would like to see her go into more of a dreamy pop direction... experimental like Blackout but smoother and softer and more sensual. Like Outta This World vibes, Trip To Your Heart, Unusual You, Heaven On Earth, State Of Grace, Don't Hang Up... I would also love to hear her just beautifully singing like in E-Mail My Heart and Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know... Fresh new sounds and dreamy universal atmospheres. I can imagine it now: Dream by Britney Spears...

space glow GIF by Erica Andersonsparkling britney spears GIFnight dreams GIF

DREAMNEY, make my wildest dreams come true...

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

I would like to see her go into more of a dreamy pop direction... experimental like Blackout but smoother and softer and more sensual. Like Outta This World vibes, Trip To Your Heart, Unusual You, Heaven On Earth, State Of Grace, Don't Hang Up... I would also love to hear her just beautifully singing like in E-Mail My Heart and Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know... Fresh new sounds and dreamy universal atmospheres. I can imagine it now: Dream by Britney Spears...

space glow GIF by Erica Andersonsparkling britney spears GIFnight dreams GIF

DREAMNEY, make my wildest dreams come true...

Yassss! You literally said what I said but in a better way! Dreamy pop and trip to your heart being the template, but a hint of urban pop like blackout. You and I need to executive produce b10!

And the tour could be “dream within a dream part 2” or something 

:yasqueen:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Yassss! You literally said what I said but in a better way! Dreamy pop and trip to your heart being the template, but a hint of urban pop like blackout. You and I need to executive produce b10!

I just read your comment lol and the resemblance is uncanny. :hugs: Can you imagine how much fun we'd have ??? And I feel like she would really enjoy creating this type of music.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7e3288d91a5c08994c561Stronger Music Video GIF by Britney Spearsnorthern lights space GIF

I feel like she needs to know our ideas lol

• Love 1

I like Shania Twain and i think Britney likes her too. So she can be inspired by her music and style. As for music direction for Britney i would like her to go raw. Completely different image of that she is been for years now. Her real low tone voice dark hair rocknroll mood with the beats haunting you. And it is like blackout going to even more darkness. We need her inner fears and demons going out of her(if there is one) and  exposed in her craft. It might be therapeutical as well. But most of all she should go in direction that really makes her passionate. She likes making music that gives ppl good vibes.

• Love 3
Just now, Alxatc said:

I just read your comment lol and the resemblance is uncanny. :hugs: Can you imagine how much fun we'd have ??? And I feel like she would really enjoy creating this type of music.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7e3288d91a5c08994c561Stronger Music Video GIF by Britney Spearsnorthern lights space GIF

I feel like she needs to know our ideas lol

I’m sure Sam will show her our comments, just like he showed her the comment about wearing yellow 

:clicktina:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m sure Sam will show her our comments, just like he showed her the comment about wearing yellow 

:clicktina:

swimming pool water GIFbritney spears mic GIFblack and white moon GIF

Idk about the Dream Within A Dream Tour Part 2... I want a whole new direction... Maybe the Britney Spears Dream Tour could be like the evolution. It's not a Dream Within A Dream... It's THE Dream.