Did Britney really film a video for “When Your Eyes Say It” back in 2001?

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

that fan

it's meeeeeeeeeeeeee :katybelt:

felicia.png

I remember I also contacted Bob Industries which is the company the alleged directors work for, and they told me they never did a video for Britney Spears, but I can't find out through which social media they answered me :haha: I think it was via email, but it's been so many years, I can't find it

Also, that alleged single, is fake

https://www.discogs.com/Britney-Spears-When-Your-Eyes-Say-It/release/4074191

look, it's listed as unofficial, and someone in the comments even says the Chinese on the cover doesn't make any sense

Doing God’s work!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, JackSProductions said:

If they filmed Breathe On Me instead of Outrageous like she wanted I wonder if she would’ve suffered THAT knee injury 

Yeah but can’t blame them, it was contractually obligated to be a single  and BOM was supposed to follow afterwards they had to use the onyx performance as the music video in some countries. I mean she had her way for the first single since they wanted boom boom or outrageous, not sure....

but then again, all she had to do for the second verse of oops was lay down yet a Matte box fell on her...

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Yeah but can’t blame them, it was contractually obligated to be a single  and BOM was supposed to follow afterwards they had to use the onyx performance as the music video in some countries. I mean she had her way for the first single since they wanted boom boom or outrageous, not sure....

but then again, all she had to do for the second verse of oops was lay down yet a Matte box fell on her...

True, I love outrageous but I always feel bad for liking the song because I know she didn’t lol

Although she didn’t like sometimes either yet I love that song :haha: 

• Love 1
  • Twitter Team

Who knows. I remember a fan asked Fi about it but she said there was never a video. It does seem strange that its been listed online over the years with directors attributed to it. The song was considered a single at one point as a promo CD was issued to radio stations in the UK in early 2001. I always wondered what a video for this song would be like.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

True, I love outrageous but I always feel bad for liking the song because I know she didn’t lol

Although she didn’t like sometimes either yet I love that song :haha: 

I feel the same with Sometimes :tiffanynod:

• Love 3
23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

that fan

it's meeeeeeeeeeeeee :katybelt:

felicia.png

I remember I also contacted Bob Industries which is the company the alleged directors work for, and they told me they never did a video for Britney Spears, but I can't find out through which social media they answered me :haha: I think it was via email, but it's been so many years, I can't find it

Also, that alleged single, is fake

https://www.discogs.com/Britney-Spears-When-Your-Eyes-Say-It/release/4074191

look, it's listed as unofficial, and someone in the comments even says the Chinese on the cover doesn't make any sense

Thanks for the information. 

:idkney:

• Like 1