Britney 2016 interview with Mario Lopez

Mxra

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Yeah he was banned by papa Spears at one point. But can't remember when nor why ?

@C0CKy any deats on this one ?

1 hour ago, MathCarmignani said:

They have suuuuchhhhhh good chemistryyyyy!!!! wasnt this interview where, i'm not sure, but he asked her one question that wasn't approved or took a picture with her without asking her team and he got called out by them?? 

Was it this interview or was it somewhere else? 

52 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I didn’t know that Mario was banned. More for me then. :explainlol:

It wasn't Mario, it was Carlo the one who was banned for taking a pic with Britney without Jamie's permission.

20 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I do vaguely remember that. It was in a tv segment right? 

26 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Yup. Remember when she said "daddy issues" jokingly and James censored that part lmao.

******* controlling psycho 

15 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Yup it was in this interview lol. The one in op

Yeah, I think this is the edited one. Britney said she had daddy issues on the web stream, then it got replaced without that part and the TV segment cut it out too.

4 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Yeah, I think this is the edited one. Britney said she had daddy issues on the web stream, then it got replaced without that part and the TV segment cut it out too.

oops I quoted the wrong comment. 

6 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

It wasn't Mario, it was Carlo the one who was banned for taking a pic with Britney without Jamie's permission.

Oh I remember him posting the picture he had taken with her and going off on social media about his experience!

8 hours ago, Amanda1822 said:

I’m pretty convinced the one night stand he had awhile back with a pop star he talked about on Ellen was Britney so as far as I’m concerned she’s already hit it 

6 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Didn’t they hookup back way back? Could be wrong .. 

They hooked up in Vegas November 18-19th 2006.

BURBANK, CA (November 20, 2006) — Britney Spears is on a roll. The pop singer hit Las Vegas this weekend and picked up $10,000 at a Mint blackjack table and a few new friends. Sources tell Access Hollywood that Britney has bonded with “Dancing With The Stars” runner-up Mario Lopez. The two reportedly hung out at Moon, a nightclub in the Palms hotel, with a retractable roof. Later they were spotted journeying upstairs to the Hardwood Suite, the worlds only hotel room with an indoor basketball court, where the two played a game of ball.

The only pic of Britney from that night :

UTB_Vegas2006.jpg

The night prior with Paris Hilton :

1119-43.jpg

Archived