i miss 90s nickelodeon. Sabrina the teenage witch, kenan and kel, rugrats.....they were my top 3 shows i watched as a kid.  i know they did a remake of Sabrina for netflix and i watched the first episode and it was too buffy the vampire slayer for me. the thing i love about sabrina is it was light hearted and not dark. and rugrats i used to watch non stop.  i remember Nickelodeon would do 'rugrats weekend' where they just showed rugrats episodes the entire weekend   [they did it for their other shows as well] and i happily sat watching back to back episodes for hours on end

also i dont know if the US had a version for this. does anyone remember Fort Boyard? it was a gameshow started in 1998 and finished like 2001/2002 like the Crystal Maze [i was born in 1991 so too young to remember crystal maze first being shown but ive watched all the episodes and loved it] where they faced challenges to collect keys to unlock the treasure room door then they had to collect clues to figure out the password to release the gold. and Boyard was horrible lol Anyone else remember this? 

4 minutes ago, Corso said:

I miss Robin Williams robin williams kiss GIF

Aww me too! What a talent 

Although I realised after making this post, that this thread is about tv and not films :o 

but this was such an amazing film with an important message about protecting the planet .I’m trying my hardest to live a sustainable life but it’s friggin hard 

5 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Aww me too! What a talent 

Although I realised after making this post, that this thread is about tv and not films :o 

but this was such an amazing film with an important message about protecting the planet .I’m trying my hardest to live a sustainable life but it’s friggin hard 

Do you realise the only reason Robin Williams agreed to do the Genie in Aladdin was so he could fund this film? He thought it had such an important message that it had to be told. It was his passion project. :tiffanycries:

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Corso said:

Do you realise the only reason Robin Williams agreed to do the Genie in Aladdin was so he could fund this film? He thought it had such an important message that it had to be told. It was his passion project. :tiffanycries:

Omigosh, yes I did I know this but I had totally forgotten till you reminded. Aww I’m soo glad he fought for this film 💓

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block