i learned a lot with OC, One three Hill & Greek are a little realist series because its not like the typical happy endings.

I miss lost, friends, sabrina the teenage with (the original not the evil and double intention of netflix), 

i reading some comments im pro with the series try to be more real... instead of putting Happy and fidelity forever , and serial killers in each city... thats not like that.

i mean. Right now

- Straights make reunions with their friends, go to strip clubs, plan "fishing" and "golf" trips and them hire some chicks to companion and share it.

- Divorces happening.

- The people are really unfaithfull some forgive others divorce.

- Having extra marriage kids.

- the proliferation of the prostution.

thats the things are really happening

41 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Gonna go relive the magic of Sunset Beach

:overwhelm:

30 minutes ago, Theonetheonly said:

I’ve never seen it / or the days of our livesorry christian bale GIF

My mother was a HUGE All My Children fan so when I first moved to Florida to life with her I got hooked!  Haha.  She loves her soaps.  Her second cousin was actually an actress on General Hospital.

• Love 1
Just now, Mattyj7883 said:

My mother was a HUGE All My Children fan so when I first moved to Florida to life with her I got hooked!  Haha.  She loves her soaps.  Her second cousin was actually an actress on General Hospital.

Oh wow I’ve always wanted to watch it! But im in England... we don’t have it here Disappointed Monkey GIF by Justin

• Haha 1
On 7/9/2020 at 5:25 AM, VCTR said:

#JUSTICEFORMOESHA

intro brandy GIF by Bounce

Reveal hidden contents

Still wondering who was pregnant at the series finale. I'll never forgive UPN for cancelling that show and I refuse to turn my TV to UPN today because of the injustice they gave Brandy.

Omigosh I totally forgot about Moesha. I loved it but I had no idea that there was a preggo storyline.

On 7/9/2020 at 4:19 PM, Corso said:

Buffy is the FAR superior show indeed. I literally used to watch Angel just to see David Boreanaz take off his shirt from time to time. 

so agree. 

I loved the dark, minimalist gloomy, cool PI vibe of season 1. And then the just got really soap operay. I was devastated when they killed off Doyle and then started bringing in Buffy like characters like Weasley who was basically Giles abs Fred who was Willlow like, Connor aka Dawn

I hated how they assassinated Cordy’s character because Joss was angry at her for being preggo.

I also never felt like Angel was a strong enough character to hold a show by himself 

I only enjoyed the Buffy crossovers and the Faith arc which was fantastic and the Darla and Drusilla eps.

But yeah, Buffy always had a special place in my heart that Angel could never touch.

• Love 1
On 7/9/2020 at 12:25 AM, VCTR said:

#JUSTICEFORMOESHA

intro brandy GIF by Bounce

Reveal hidden contents

Still wondering who was pregnant at the series finale. I'll never forgive UPN for cancelling that show and I refuse to turn my TV to UPN today because of the injustice they gave Brandy.

Who’s Moesha?

2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

:haha: But really, who is she? :calculating:

She's just a teenage girl trying to make it in a big world. Her father just met a new woman and she's moving in. And she HAPPENS to be her vice principle at her school. GASP! Oh boy! Bet you can't wait to see how that works out. Thank god for her best friends, Hakeem, Niecy (K Fed's real life ex), and Kim.

Also, wonder if her dad has other secrets he's keeping from Moesha? Maybe like a secret son played by Ray J aka Brandy's real life brother? 

I can't find episodes to watch online but I have the book series if you want to borrow them. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, nwonder said:

I loved the dark, minimalist gloomy, cool PI vibe of season 1. And then the just got really soap operay. I was devastated when they killed off Doyle and then started bringing in Buffy like characters like Weasley who was basically Giles abs Fred who was Willlow like, Connor aka Dawn

I hated how they assassinated Cordy’s character because Joss was angry at her for being preggo.

I also never felt like Angel was a strong enough character to hold a show by himself 

I only enjoyed the Buffy crossovers and the Faith arc which was fantastic and the Darla and Drusilla eps.

But yeah, Buffy always had a special place in my heart that Angel could never touch.

Agree.

The show’s only great moments for me were when they did crossover eps or where the backstory of Angel, Darla, Dru and Spike were told.

And I’ll never forgive Joss Whedon for killing off Cordy the way he did. Never.

buffy the vampire slayer youre welcome GIF

• Love 1
On 7/9/2020 at 7:12 PM, nwonder said:

But does Anyone remember gems like Daria, celebrity death match, sunset beach,

OMFG YES to all those three. I never knew what MTV's schedule was so I catched Daria randomly but it got etched into my brain. Her way of delivering her lines lmao. Celebrity Death Match was a hoot even if I can't recall most of the deaths (I still remember seeing the Marilyn Manson and Spice Girls episodes... I think). Sunset Beach is, for me, a foggy haze-y fever memory but I know that I saw it and found the guys hot lol.

Speaking of shows that I vaguely recall:

Sweet Valley High, Pacific Blue (**** bike cops! Eye candy: The show :searching:)

• Love 1

Yes! 

I miss good series without brutality and nudity everywhere! 

My favourite series of all time are :

S£x and the City 

Desperate Housewives 

The Good Wife

Gossip Girl

How I met your mother 

Dr House 

I hate this new series like Dark or Money heist, they are so dark and without any positive emotion or any romantic value. And series that try to be funny they ain't no fun. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, U_WannaLiveFancy said:

I preferred it over Buffy x10! The sisterhood was real. And Brian Krause/Leo was a childhood crush of mine, Angel who?

Yeah the dynamic between them actually felt like a Sister/Familial bond. It had a great diversity in episode content too, ranging from Slice of Life, Comedy and downright deep and depressing. 

Piper had the best character arc in any TV show back then. From being timid, reliant on Prue and sometimes more docile to becoming a strong independent woman who looks after her family, and heads the charmed ones.

I haven't sat down and watched the reboot of Charmed, but from clips i have seen they miss that Sister Bond.

I liked the later seasons of Buffy/Angel. With Faith and Illyria being some of my favorites. But for me Buffy was an "okay" series, it never reached what charmed reached for me.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block