omg when they had the wonder years on Netflix!??!? it's a Time of nostalgia reminiscent of the show itself! :D 

I also used to love watching Malcolm in the middle on Netflix...and king of the hill....and Seinfeld....shows from my childhood that are just funny and carefree/easy to watch. 

I love gossip girl, *** and the city and the oc. I love to rewatch them constantly. I tried to watch riverdale, pretty little liars and dynasty and I find plots just move so fast now and don't have the same tension or emotion that shows used to have. in terms of drama and actually caring about the characters. 

I have never seen one tree hill OR Gilmore girls and I really should get on that. Any feedback as to which one is better or that I should watch first? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Anyone watched the CW 90210? I used to watch that show to fill my hole from Gossip Girl.

Watching Once Upon A Time, but kinda wanna give up already at S3.

Same! :cuteidk:

I don’t think I ever watched the last season of 90210 tho :clownery:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This show seems really gay, what’s it about?  :cuteidk:  I’ve seen that there’s a lotta gay/lgbt stuff but I’ve been so out of the TV loop lately.  :mattafact:

It’s a high school drama.  And when I say drama, I mean drama.  They certainly don’t skimp on the dramatics.  :haha:

It can be wicked cheesy at times.  Actually most of the time.  It sucks you in though.  Bill Hader Popcorn GIF

• Love 1

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my all time fave. There will never be another show on TV that could even come close to that for me. Perfect cast, perfect mix of genres and the writing was sooo good (especially for a teen show). It was the only show I had to run home and watch every week and then everyone spoke about the next day. It was must-see television and that sadly no longer exists.

CD8-D8-B16-30-EC-458-F-AFBD-1-B3195-BF9-

• Love 3
Just now, Towelney said:

It’s such a shocking scene  :imacat:

LOL stoooop. so sorry. OMG I hate people who spoil :airpls: I thought this is a wellknown fact ... even people who don't watch it know that. so sorry, of course it was my fault. just don't think about it, maybe you forget :jl:

• Haha 1
On 7/8/2020 at 4:17 AM, AmorProhibido said:

You should most definitely watch Buffy! It's a childhood staple of mine and I rewatch it every year with my oldest sister and mom. :brityes:

Angel was hot garbage and I'm not ashamed to say that. :smokney2: Everyone praises it for being "sO mUcH dArKeR" and "mOrE dEvElOpEd" than Buffy. :sponge: :ririshade2: Well duh, of course it got a "better" start - Buffy literally paved the way for it. As for it being the darker show, that claim has no weight whatsoever and the only people who say that think Faith is a great character. :mcwave:

Buffy is the FAR superior show indeed. I literally used to watch Angel just to see David Boreanaz take off his shirt from time to time. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
29 minutes ago, Corso said:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my all time fave. There will never be another show on TV that could even come close to that for me. Perfect cast, perfect mix of genres and the writing was sooo good (especially for a teen show). It was the only show I had to run home and watch every week and then everyone spoke about the next day. It was must-see television and that sadly no longer exists.

CD8-D8-B16-30-EC-458-F-AFBD-1-B3195-BF9-

dawn summers sisters GIF

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block