Charlie Puth enjoys a solo dinner date in the "Girlfriend" music video

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So is everybody elseeee :whiteladydance: don’t remind me of who was it that called her “HIS” :lessons:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Fake fans of Exhale we been knew. :chrissy:

When I was younger I had a coworker tell me that I looked just like Nelly Furtado’s twin brother....if she had one.  :gloria::orangu:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Fake *** *****es when they smile at your face but behind you it ain’t well wishes  when they steal all the food off your plate and they don’t do dishes 

*****es ain't ****, and they ain't sayin' nothin' :lessons: A hundred mother****ers can't tell me nothin' :lessons:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

#JusticeForBeezInTheTrap

Had to show biches where the top is, ring finger where the rock is :riri: Dez h0es couldn't test me even if they name was pop quiz :gtfo: Bad biches who I fxck with mad biches we don't fxck with :nonono: I don't fxck with them chickens unless they last name is cut let :pleaseshhh: let it soak in like seasoning :unbothered: and tell them biches, blow me, Lance Stephenson :grimace:

• Love 3
Just now, Roxxy said:

Had to show biches where the top is, ring finger where the rock is :riri: Dez h0es couldn't test me even if they name was pop quiz :gtfo: Bad biches who I fxck with mad biches we don't fxck with :nonono: I don't fxck with them chickens unless they last name is cut let :pleaseshhh: let it soak in like seasoning :unbothered: and tell them biches, blow me, Lance Stephenson :grimace:

I felt it I felt it :wigsnatched:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.