Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 7]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dedicated this song to a now ex but I still love it and its 80s dance influence   

This won't be able to make the Spotify playlist but it's the first one that came to mind  

Goodbye - Spice Girls 💛🧡💜 One of my favorite ballads ever. This song just... feels like heaven to me. It's so heavenly and beautiful and lush and decadent. The production, the vocals, t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’ve never seen this video and it’s sending me. It’s THE most dramatic video I’ve ever seen. But I love this song 

:katycry: It is

But the message, peace and the good vibes that this song gives feels like heaven on earth:otears:

In some of my darkest days, this song has reminded me that life is just.... life. And the emotions we get so caught up in don't really matter as much as we think. Everything just is.

Something about that peace of mind and serenity feels like heaven.

31 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

70s disco influences***

Its a Donna summer influenced-track with a lot of disco synthesizers. The instrumentals you hear in the starting are an example

No... :nonono: Synthesizers like that and drum machines weren't used until the 80s. 

• Like 2

heaven on earth, don’t hang up, trip to your heart, if I’m dancing– all great choices. It’s hard to pick one but I’m throwing Man On The Moon into the mix. Her breathy voice and the violins are just beautiful in this song and definitely give me a heaven feel/vibe

@AmorProhibido @ColdAsFire88 @OnlyFacts @JSDSandiego you guys mentioned all my other contenders of dreamy Britney songs 😄