Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 7]

Roxxy

I think I must be the only one that doesn't get defined by one genre or artist, I go wherever my mood takes me. 

The quarantine has made me angry, sad, Lonely and just like A volcano. 

I can't listen to happy go lucky music, when it comes to mental health. Music os my therapy, my **** and My bible. 

Somehow I just decided It's been a while since me and Alanis sat down and reconnected. And Lyrically it's matching my mood. 

Listening to Madonna and Britney or just like hey let me fake happy, when I'm actually not is lying to my soul. 

They are always in my library when I feel I'm back to normal. 

Due to having Asthma and living in a stare government house for development disabilities Going to see a therapist is putting my health and others at risk. 

Until these stricter restrictions are lifted I'm finding ways to deal with this without being destructive or losing control amd and letting myself slip..

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

What does that Kelly Clarkson song sound like? Heartbeat Song. The chorus sounds exactly like a classic song but I can't remember which one and the wikipedia page doesn't say it samples anything.

I know I know this. I just forgot. Let's ask help.

Hi @Plus ! 💛🧡💜

What song does Heartbeat Song by Kelly Clarkson sound like?