Britney's cousin Alli Sims speaks up: "she was caged then as well as now"

9 hours ago, Needleney said:

But in 2007 she wasnt in the conservatorship yet. So this has nothing to do with that. :firega:

Not sure if that's satire, but she was still 'trapped' before the C-Ship, just in a less locked down controlling way. It was quite obvious through her artistic direction even though she never really showed it.  

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm with @Jordan Miller

It seem the army would be happy if she was doing one night stands, Have no social life, Just her and her kids and thats it. 

So she can't have friends, lovers, etc..

This is what I'm getting, you want her to have freedom, But it seems you want Britney to be a mirror image of most of u.

I never not once got the feeling that Britney wanted to be a ho, she wasn't raised like that.

Neither were any of u. 

Who is saying any of that? It's fine for Britney to go out and have fun, but she also needs to act responsibly and take care of her children, which is what got her into this whole mess in the first place. I definitely am not defending the conservatorship but it's foolish to act like Britney was in a right state of mind at the time and that everyone in her life at that point was using and taking advantage of her. 

i cant help but feel like this thing runs really really deep. WHAT IS GOING ON, does she need help?, why is everyone one around her silent?, people must know something about this, people she works with, who shes met, who have been hired. WHY ISNT ANYONE SPEAKING UP, WHAT CAN WE DO . . . . 

• Like 3

You know I am very anti-conspiracy but every once in a while we’ll get some “credible” comment like this that really makes you wonder. 

How is there a legal case for this conservatorship, I don’t understand! Even with a corrupt system, how is this so in the spotlight and yet it remains? There has got to be stuff we don’t know. Why doesn’t she fight? She basically doesn’t have her kids already so why be fearful of “losing them” when YOU aren’t in the wrong - it’s all so confusing. 

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Dirk said:

could you please remind me why Alli Sims was such an horrible person to Britney?

I swear this fan base, every person who is friendly with Britney it's taking advantage of her and not good enough. Alli was a company to Britney in the dark periods, they had a lot of fun too, two young girls and I believe she was naive too in some situations. 

This. Thank you! We also should spend more time supporting #FreeBritney instead of accusing family members and friends of being not real and supportive to Britney.

Jamie and Lou are the bad guys here and not Ali

• Like 1

i just dont understand, why isn't someone speaking out, giving us some sort of direction. there are so many ways to get info out there without being traced. Brit herself had said many times that she is fine, then we find out that they are threatening to take her kids, how can they do that. she's done nothing wrong, they cant hold that over her now. she paid her price. Then i think well she's posting videos but people say she cant have access to that stuff due to the conservatorship so does she read the comments and stuff, was the yellow shirt thing just a coincidence. i dont even want Britney the pop star back anymore i just want to know that she i free and happy. can you imagine if she ever does a interview again, i dont think any of these questions she can or will answer  although she did say she would have a good mysterious book one day. I DONT WANT MYSTERTY, I WANT THE TRUTH   . . . . WE WANT THE TRUTH. 

17 hours ago, jms910 said:

Well now we can see Britney has been using cage imagery for a while...Believe...Piece of Me on Circus Tour....that Elle photoshoot with her kids....Up n Down FF Tour...Make Me Video....Glory cover.....

7+Britney+Spears+in+a+photo+shoot+(+Cart

Goes all the way back to VMA Slave 4 U if you really think about it. A quick Google search for "Britney Spears Cage" turns up so much! Circus Tour, Circus performance on GMA, OG Make Me Video, Piece of Me Tour, FF Tour. 

Britney-Spears-Doc-Antle.png?resize=740,

Her team needs to drop the ego and just be transparent. No, we are not entitled to Britney’s personal life information. But at this point maybe people would leave her team and even her alone if they just ******* drop the vale and Talk about everything. The conspiracies are out of hand, but are they? Please team B. Can we end all this mystery and speculation? My God. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m genuinely curious if this fan base would be comfortable with Britney reading through every post public and private, word someone has uttered about her and be proud and sure she wouldn’t be disgusted by them :yaknow: Britney would cancel most of them ironically the same way they want her to cancel people around her :chrissy:

I have the opposite opinion. I think she does see it. And I think when she lays down at night she has comment bubbles floating above her head “your eyeliner“ your hair“ you are a robot“ “what happened to you“ “your lips“ “paid boyfriends” “looks a mess” “medicated“ “mental health problems“ “are you OK?”  and yet I think she’s trying so hard to power through she publicly ignored it and meditates and tries to post positive sayings. This **** is ******* her up. And I don’t say that in a disrespectful way. It’s genuinely what I feel is happening. Then you throw in her being separated from her kids which are her #1 in this life, the restrictions of the conservatorship, constant speculation of her life, possibly dealing with actual mental health issues, and everything else. It’s a miracle and blessing she hasn’t done something we’d all regret. She’s strong as ****. Just wish I knew why she doesn’t seem to fight from our perspective. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

Her team needs to drop the ego and just be transparent. No, we are not entitled to Britney’s personal life information. But at this point maybe people would leave her team and even her alone if they just ******* drop the vale and Talk about everything. The conspiracies are out of hand, but are they? Please team B. Can we end all this mystery and speculation? My God. 

EXACTLY