Britney's cousin Alli Sims speaks up: "she was caged then as well as now"

I’m all for #freebritney but Alli Sims and Sam Lutfi are scum as well. Obvious users taking advantage of her at the most fragile times.  Maybe things wouldn’t have taken such a turn if those loser enablers weren’t around in the first place. 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

She made music yea but most of it never came out. Perhaps Britney encouraged her to make music too? I personally don't think the Britney Army should sink their teeth into her. 

I can respect your opinion, but I don’t trust anyone who was around during the breakdown. And that includes Brett and Jason as well. Alli, in my opinion; tried to capitalize on Britney’s breakdown for her benefit, and it backfired. There’s a reason we don’t see her anymore around Britney. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

could you please remind me why Alli Sims was such an horrible person to Britney?

I swear this fan base, every person who is friendly with Britney it's taking advantage of her and not good enough. Alli was a company to Britney in the dark periods, they had a lot of fun too, two young girls and I believe she was naive too in some situations. 

I’m genuinely curious if this fan base would be comfortable with Britney reading through every post public and private, word someone has uttered about her and be proud and sure she wouldn’t be disgusted by them :yaknow: Britney would cancel most of them ironically the same way they want her to cancel people around her :chrissy:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

What I think is super interesting (generally speaking) is that Britney fans dislike literally everyone around Britney (with the exception of Fe, and even she some times gets flack). Can anyone name someone that is actually liked? Her boyfriend, sister, father, managers, brother, mom, The Zone etc. Everyone is trying to hurt Britney in some way apparently. 

Now hear me out. I'm not defending any of the people mentioned. There IS wrongdoing going on in Britney's life. What I'm trying to illustrate is that Internet culture in the Britney fandom... no one is good enough for her. That must suck for Britney that anyone in close proximity to her is subject to get criticized. 

I'm no angel, I've made mistakes in the past, but I've thoughtfully written and defended Britney for 16 years and even I'm criticized on a daily basis for~ using Britney,~ for trying to take her down etc. And I'm like WhAT?! I honestly don't know what more I could do to show the world that I think this woman is a champion. 

So I think I get sensitive when I see people tear down others, like the women from The Zone, Tess and Babs, Alli... sometimes I even compassion for her business manager Lou and father because of the hate (even if I disagree with how they've handled/handle things)... it just doesn't feel right. This comment isn't directed at anyone here btw. Just speaking in broader terms. 

I trust Lynne (she’s just naive), Bryan, Fe, Brian Friedman, Edan, JJ, SP, I kinda trust Sam, and that’s it at the moment...

I don’t trust anyone who was around during the breakdown

• Love 3
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

What I think is super interesting (generally speaking) is that Britney fans dislike literally everyone around Britney (with the exception of Fe, and even she some times gets flack). Can anyone name someone that is actually liked? Her Sam, Jamie, Jamie Lynn, Lynne, Cade, managers, RCA, The Zone etc. Everyone is trying to hurt Britney in some way apparently. 

Now hear me out. I'm not defending any of the people mentioned. There IS wrongdoing going on in Britney's life. What I'm trying to illustrate is that Internet culture in the Britney fandom... no one is good enough for her. That must suck for Britney that anyone in close proximity to her is subject to get criticized. 

I'm no angel, I've made mistakes in the past, but I've thoughtfully written and defended Britney for 16 years and even I'm criticized on a daily basis for~ using Britney,~ for trying to take her down etc. And I'm like WhAT?! I honestly don't know what more I could do to show the world that I think this woman is a champion. 

So I think I get sensitive when I see people tear down others, like the women from The Zone, Tess and Babs, Alli... sometimes I even feel compassion for her business manager Lou and father because of the hate (even if I disagree with how they've handled/handle things)... it just doesn't feel right. This comment isn't directed at anyone here btw. Just speaking in broader terms. 

Not only fanbase. Her marriage to Kevin was talked by all the media and GP. He wasn't good enough for her. Well look that happened then. 

• Like 3

I’m on the fence about Ali.

I remember disliking her around 2007 and  thinking she was shady and using Brit. And Brit herself said she let some bad people into her life in FTR (whether she was talking about Ali). I also remember thinking that she’s Brits friend/cousin, why isn’t she helping and protecting her?

But now she seems like lesser of evils 

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

What I think is super interesting (generally speaking) is that Britney fans dislike literally everyone around Britney (with the exception of Fe, and even she some times gets flack). 

Given everything, I think Brit fans will always be naturally protective of her and be wary (...‘be wary of others’) 

:yaknow:

• Love 4
  • Like 4