Reignite campaign to ask Kim K to help #freebritney

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7hdDg_XXCrIisPGlSB1b

Britney: Help me 😭

Kim: Gotchu sis đŸ’•đŸ’…đŸ»

We should reignite the campaign of Kim kardashian helping Britney freed from the conservatorship. Fans did this last year. 

If this happens it will get a lot of media coverage, Just imagine “Kim helping Britney” .  If the general public sees this in the media more, it will shed more light to Britney’s situation and will probably crack this case and the judge because a lot of people are watching, this may benefit Britney. This will also help Kim to be taken more seriously. And tbh we need all the help we could get.  

A lot of media are talking about Kanye running for president now. So doing this would be good timing since they are so relevant now.  Kim may already know about this movement. So why dont we start the campaign again and do it seriously this time? Let’s make enough noise for them to have no choice but to take notice! 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok so what's the plan? :barbie:

Should we spam all of the kardashian clan’s social media with a hashtag like #KimhelpBritney  Lol 😂 Start a petition? Idk, I’m not good at planning lol. But  Influencers that are britney fans like Jordan should make this a thing to unite the fans. If more people  do this, hopefully media will talk about it. And get this message to Kim. 

9 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Kim legit would help her. If Britney ever had a chance to say anything to her. Lot if celebs would come to Britney defense if she ever said anything publicly about abuse.

Exactly! I think so too. And if an A list celebrity like Kim would be brave enough to come forward in helping britney, I’m sure a lot of other celebrities would be more open in their support of #freebritney too. :runga:

Archived