What Britney song explains your mood today?

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg i'm sorry that happened to you. I was smexually assaulted as well in high school. And you know what happened afterwards?

Hide contents

He became my boyfriend. :haha: we were together for close to 2 years so it's all good. :mhm: We were good to each other. But yeah how we started our relationship was really bad and not cool. :eheeek:

:imacat:

OMG... :ohdear: Did he ever like... say anything about what happened or apologize? :idkney: For me, he ended up being a total Bryce Walker with a history of assaulting women and transferred schools. So the last time I saw him was when I found a picture of him in my Google Photos library a month ago and had a friend come over to delete it. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, AmorProhibido said:

OMG... :ohdear: Did he ever like... say anything about what happened or apologize? :idkney: For me, he ended up being a total Bryce Walker with a history of assaulting women and transferred schools. So the last time I saw him was when I found a picture of him in my Google Photos library a month ago and had a friend come over to delete it. 

Girl, i hope your safe now. :gloriascary:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

For me, he ended up being a total Bryce Walker with a history of assaulting women and transferred schools. So the last time I saw him was when I found a picture of him in my Google Photos library a month ago and had a friend come over to delete it. 

Omg it was that bad huh. Lemme hug you. :hugs: I love you, ok. :bigkiss:

Spoiler

We never talked about it like as if it was bad. Cause I didn't realize what had happened until years after. Cause I was only 16 (going on 17) then, and it was a case of drunk-girl-who-got-taken-advantage-of-at-a-party. :eheeek: It wasn't like Bryce Walker/Hannah Baker where there was struggle and coercion and force. None of that cause I passed out.  :imacat: We talked about it but not in the context of it being bad. We actually laughed about it then. :ehidk: It was a different time. That was 2005 so it wasn't a big deal... then. :yesokay: I really only realized it was bad like maybe 5 years after. :ehum:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

We never talked about it like as if it was bad. Cause I didn't realize what had happened until years after. Cause I was only 16 (going on 17) then, and it was a case of drunk-girl-who-got-taken-advantage-of-at-a-party. :eheeek: It wasn't like Bryce Walker/Hannah Baker where there was struggle and coercion and force. None of that cause I passed out.  :imacat: We talked about it but not in the context of it being bad. We actually laughed about it then. :ehidk: It was a different time. That was 2005 so it wasn't a big deal... then. :yesokay: I really only realized it was bad like maybe 5 years after. :ehum:

Omg it was that bad huh. Lemme hug you. :hugs: I love you, ok. :bigkiss:

I had a feeling that's what happened because I don't know anyone who would willingly be with someone after knowing/experiencing that. :( It's strange to think just how much of a difference a few years can have on a topic. And yeah, I think I just had such a bad reaction not only because of what happened but because he was just so ugly. :eheeek: :haha:

• Love 1