What Britney song explains your mood today?

1 minute ago, Style. said:

If he’s hung and xxl, then cry your *** off. :queenflopga: why would you let the snake go? 

He broke up with me. He ended up being a closet case and wants to run for office and left me to have a traditional life with a wife. And here I am, still in love with him a year later

:clown:

I know he’ll come back one day once he realizes what he left. But I’ll be over him by then. But still in love at the moment 

:wontcry:

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Mine is Mood Ring, up and down emotions all these mood swings.. :gunriah: ending up in an argument with my bf :jj:

Cut the *****. :didilie:

14 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

A heat advisory has been issued all week where I live and it is HOT :thirsty:

Love the song!!!! 💕

• Love 1
1 minute ago, AmorProhibido said:

I've been talking to this guy for a while and he just told me he understands why I was groped so often my freshmen year because I make "great ******** material"

I envy you for only experiencing it during your freshman year. :imacat:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Roxxy said:

I envy you for only experiencing it during your freshman year. :imacat:

I'm sorry that happened to you. :wontcry:

Spoiler

The guy that was groping me ended up ******** assaulting me and told everyone how in love I was with him. So everyone kind of left me alone afterwards.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

He broke up with me. He ended up being a closet case and wants to run for office and left me to have a traditional life with a wife. And here I am, still in love with him a year later

:clown:

I know he’ll come back one day once he realizes what he left. But I’ll be over him by then. But still in love at the moment 

:wontcry:

He seems a basic dude with zero taste. Leaving a bad ***** for a traditional marriage with a basic Karen? Leak his address. :didilie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Hang in there! And reach out to someone if you need to. Don’t suffer in silence. Some things that help me are just remembering what I’m grateful for, so maybe that can help you also. Remember that you’re important and amazing and there’s nobody else like you in this world! 

:sendinglove:

Thank you for caring. The good thing is  I have a great therapist who I feel comfortable with, it’s just getting through the days when I don’t see her that is a struggle. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I'm sorry that happened to you.

Omg i'm sorry that happened to you. I was smexually assaulted as well in high school. And you know what happened afterwards?

Spoiler

He became my boyfriend. :haha: we were together for close to 2 years so it's all good. :mhm: We were good to each other. But yeah how we started our relationship was really bad and not cool. :eheeek:

:imacat:

• Love 1
  • Like 1