Walk the Moon frontman Nick Petricca comes out as bisexual

16 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Good for him but...

Keke Palmer Lie Detector GIF by swerk

OH MY GAWD SCREAMING

I love this Keke Palmer meme oh my gawd like you have no idea. :ohmygawd: So last year when I was still working at an Ad firm, my colleagues would always tease me with this meme cause they would make fun of me for being elitist. At first I hated it. But eventually the meme grew on me cause they would send that in our group chat. I've grown to love it. :crying1:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Walk the Moon singer Nick Petricca comes out as bisexual. 

Petricca revealed the news on social media:

"i am Bisexual," he wrote.

"today is the last day of Pride Month here in the year 2020, and i think it’s time i said that."

"my whole life i have passed for a “normal person”, cisgender straight guy, and this has afforded me a life of privilege.  virtually no name-calling or bullying or hardship around my sexuality really at all.  my heart is with so many LGBTQ+ human beings who have had a much more challenging experience than i have.  AND i believe in what Harvey Milk said… (i’m paraphrasing) that when the collective as a whole, when people as a whole realize that we are everywhere… that we are your children, that we are your mothers and fathers and brothers and sisters… that we have been with you and among you and are you and have been this whole time… *that’s* the moment when the myths, the bullying, and the inequality will end."

Welcome to the LGBTQ fam, Nick! :rihclap:

Read the full message below:

nick-bi.jpg.5ae5d0e2780b4318f4eefa2e4fefe231.jpg
Stream "Shut up and Dance" for clear skin.

He's hot :3

3 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

Welcome to the "ItS jUsT a PhAsE", "we can't wait for you to pick a side", bisexual community, Nick! :awyeah: :sponge:

Whenever I hear something like what you said it always makes me think of this scene.  

It’s interesting to see how far we have come, but yet how far we still have to go.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry, the video made me cringe.  You can have him ladies.  And Jordan, sorry I insulted your friend.  I personally found the video outdated and inauthentic.  With that voice, he never got bullied or made fun of for being possibly gay before?  Lording his “privilege” over everyone for being straight acting.  Yea okay.  I know a humble brag when I see one.   He’s jumping on the bandwagon for attention that’s all it is.  Like when lil nas finally came out as barb once his 15 mins finally started winding down. And then the whole Harvey Milk spiel.  So cliché. Aaaaall of that just to say you like **** sometimes and sometimes you like *****.  Wonderful. Bravo. So brave.  I’m bored.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Aren’t you the one who supports Trump?  Enough said.

Britney supported Bush and said we should all get behind him while he was declaring illegal wars over false intel.  But yet here you are in 2020 still bopping to her music and supporting breatheheavy pretending to be political because fake woke is in now.  

:tiffeyeroll:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I have been called out on this, But the constant denial of bisexual men and women, does have serious effects on their mental health,  and cause depression and has been proven to be the most suicidal of the communities rejection. 

Even some feel they don't belong in tje community that they most have thought of making their own community and taking the B out since both gay men and lesbian woman are really hateful to them..

Trust me as An Asexual person, Ive neen rejected since The thought of intercourse with a man is disgusting to me and I represent only a 1% Fraction of a valid ****** orientation. 

Homoromantic spectrum. 

@Jordan Miller sorry had to address it. 

3 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Britney supported Bush and said we should all get behind him while he was declaring illegal wars over false intel.  But yet here you are in 2020 still bopping to her music and supporting breatheheavy pretending to be political because fake woke is in now.  

I just heard Bush is teaming up with several other republicans to publicly endorse Biden with a huge push. Have you not gotten the memo? Bush is now liked and he’s extremely good friends with the Obama’s. george w bush potus GIF by Obama
So, your correlation between Bush is irrelevant. You support Donald Trump. He’s a racist. And serious question- are you from Puerto Rico like your screen name suggests? Do you truly not think he’s racist? 
dj khaled GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

• Leader
4 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Did you take that deep breath yet like I mentioned earlier?

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

I just heard Bush is teaming up with several other republicans to publicly endorse Biden with a huge push. Have you not gotten the memo? Bush is now liked and he’s extremely good friends with the Obama’s. george w bush potus GIF by Obama
So, your correlation between Bush is irrelevant. You support Donald Trump. He’s a racist. And serious question- are you from Puerto Rico like your screen name suggests? Do you truly not think he’s racist? 
dj khaled GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

The fact that, for you, a candy exchange with Michelle Obama erases the war crimes Bush committed, tells me everything I need to know about the surface level your brain functions on.  You got played!

This new found comradery is further proof that there was never a two party system and that the left/right paradigm is a farce.  The minute a non-establishment outsider wins, they drop the act real quick and the new political theatre narrative instantly switches course for them to join forces, along with the entire establishment media, so that they can get back on track for more wars with Biden and Clinton.  Bush actively campaigning for Biden and Clinton, is the biggest endorsement for Trump I could ask for.

And MY ethnicity is NOT a commodity for you to leverage towards your political maneuvering.  THAT is what I call racist.  Using race to tell people how they should think and vote.  Were you offended on my behalf when Trump called out corruption in PR in regards to misappropriated relief funds?  I wasn’t. Because he was right!  He knew! And I’m glad he did.  Because he stands up for law and order. And officials have since been arrested. 

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/11/740596170/fbi-arrests-former-top-puerto-rico-officials-in-government-corruption-scandal

But you’re too busy with identity politics, virtue signaling to impress your liberal friends for your own vanity, while you treat people like **** for disagreeing with you at the ballot box.  I see right through you. Textbook. liberal. behavior. 

54 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

The fact that, for you, a candy exchange with Michelle Obama erases the war crimes Bush committed, tells me everything I need to know about the surface level your brain functions on.  You got played!

This new found comradery is further proof that there was never a two party system and that the left/right paradigm is a farce.  The minute a non-establishment outsider wins, they drop the act real quick and the new political theatre narrative instantly switches course for them to join forces, along with the entire establishment media, so that they can get back on track for more wars with Biden and Clinton.  Bush actively campaigning for Biden and Clinton, is the biggest endorsement for Trump I could ask for.

And MY ethnicity is NOT a commodity for you to leverage towards your political maneuvering.  THAT is what I call racist.  Using race to tell people how they should think and vote.  Were you offended on my behalf when Trump called out corruption in PR in regards to misappropriated relief funds?  I wasn’t. Because he was right!  He knew! And I’m glad he did.  Because he stands up for law and order. And officials have since been arrested. 

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/11/740596170/fbi-arrests-former-top-puerto-rico-officials-in-government-corruption-scandal

But you’re too busy with identity politics, virtue signaling to impress your liberal friends for your own vanity, while you treat people like **** for disagreeing with you at the ballot box.  I see right through you. Textbook. liberal. behavior. 

:haha: re-read your comment. You think you did something, don’t you?

Good luck supporting a man who told the country to inject Lysol disinfectant spray to get rid of coronavirus. You’re probably not wearing a mask either are you? Bless you.

pray phaedra parks GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block