In leaked Court documents, Jamie Spears lied and said his daughter had Dementia, basically setting himself to live off of Britney

In leaked filings, Jamie Spears basically lied and said Britney had dementia, which people are asking if she had a form of alzheimers disease, how can she remember her songs, her dance moves. 

Basically Jamie lied and said she couldn't take care of herself,  clothed, bathed, and cook for herself. 

If anything this should be perjury and send himself to jail. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if that's true, that's absolutely disgusting. So according to him she has 'dementia' and cant look after herself or her money.....but can do vegas residencies, a tour, can have 50/50 custody of the boys. How the hell can that work??

I really hope Britney gets control back. if Jamie really said that, hes ******* vile !

Is it possible there might be more behind this? Like, maybe it has a 'background story' or he just needed to fill something in and dementia was the closest way to describe Britney's situation or something like that. Its hard for me to believe he just 'lied' about it and came away with it.

He would have needed to prove her dementia to let this conservationship happen.  I mean, in what world can people let a conservatorship happen based on a lie like this? Its not even legal.  They wouldn't have let that happen so easily. I mean, everyone knows Britney doesn't have dementia after 12 years.

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:
Basically Jamie lied and said she couldn't take care of herself,  clothed, bathed, and cook for herself.  

uh????? But im sorry, if that was true, she would have been in a carehome and wouldn't have 50/50 or whatever it is , any custody of her boys.

I don't get how he could even say that

Just now, Needleney said:

I think there is more behind this, maybe it has a 'background story'. I mean, How can people let this conservatorship happen based on a lie like this? Its not even legal. They wouldn't have let that happen. I mean, everyone knows Britney doesn't have dementia after 12 years.

she obviously doesn't. she would probably be dead by now or in a vegetable state in a carehome.

I don't get how anyone could think she has had dementia for 12  years? I mean, is it even possible to live that long with it ??

13 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

she obviously doesn't. she would probably be dead by now or in a vegetable state in a carehome.

I don't get how anyone could think she has had dementia for 12  years? I mean, is it even possible to live that long with it ??

Like i said, maybe its more then that, and 'dementia' was the closest thing to describe her situation. Maybe it has a background story. Because i don't believe in a world where people can just start up a conservationship with a lie. It needs to be proven.

2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

if that's true, that's absolutely disgusting. So according to him she has 'dementia' and cant look after herself or her money.....but can do vegas residencies, a tour, can have 50/50 custody of the boys. How the hell can that work??

I really hope Britney gets control back. if Jamie really said that, hes ******* vile !

2 hours ago, Needleney said:

Like i said, maybe its more then that, and 'dementia' was the closest thing to describe her situation. Maybe it has a background story. Because i don't believe in a world where people can just start up a conservationship with a lie. It needs to be proven.

As I've said, its reasonable to believe that she was in very serious shape in late 2007/early 2008.

At the same time, even if her Circus era was "rehabilitative" under the (temporary) conservatorship, after that era it should have ended.  They should have been able to find another way to protect her/her assets without taking all rights and bringing her back visibly drugged up since Femme Fatale in 2011.

3 hours ago, Needleney said:

Many Conservatorships (a.k.a. Guardianships) in the U.S. are suspicious and full of lies. It's actually very common.

Watch the documentary The Guardians (2017) to see how bad it is in Nevada. From what I've read, California is even worse...

• Super Mods

Well obviously they have to go with dementia as that's a very easy one to pull off. Just fill her up with a cocktail of medications, put her on a busy schedule to further make her appear she's out of it when she really is just overworked and having medications working against her. That's why Jamie is so adamant on her taking her medication even though she refused. Look how effortless she dances in the rehearsals compared to going on stage, she looks disoriented and forgetful, it's definitely not her if she's able to do the steps in rehearsals 

Archived