Missy Elliot joins the #FreeBritney movement

Conspiracy theories or not - you can believe what you want to believe. However, the fact that her father uses / has used her children to threaten her should be enough of a red flag alone. Plus, what exactly does Colon Spears do to deserve so much money (besides, y'know, milking her and beating the same children that Britney barely gets to see. He is the one who should be rotting in jail (except in his case it should be a literal one). **** both of those pieces of scum (Colon and Lou), and I can't wait for the day they finally get what they deserve, which is to have their lives ruined the same way they ruined Britney's. SCUM!!! :nyschool:

• Love 2
  • Like 5
12 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

She’s honestly one of the sweetest people in the industry :jlostare:

I wonder if she knows more about her case bc I remember her tweeting a few tweets of support in the past 5 years 

19 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

4-A23-D844-653-F-42-EB-AFA4-F35970-D9-BE

PLEASE SHARE EVERYWHERE!

Getting a BIG RESPONSE ON MY FB FROM THIS! its already been shared like 10 times and i have normies commenting on it! they said her top comment on one of her tik tok videos was if you need help wear a yellow shirt in your next post and then she wore the yellow crop top with the flowers... Thats news to me! Does anyone else know about this ?

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, hellokittybish6 said:

Getting a BIG RESPONSE ON MY FB FROM THIS! its already been shared like 10 times and i have normies commenting on it! they said her top comment on one of her tik tok videos was if you need help wear a yellow shirt in your next post and then she wore the yellow crop top with the flowers... Thats news to me! Does anyone else know about this ?

Yes I wrote about it on a couple threads! I hope she’s trying to communicate with us 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Yes I wrote about it on a couple threads! I hope she’s trying to communicate with us 

Weird I wonder why I never saw it.. I'm on exhale like daily.. Usually multiple times! :O  I kinda hope she is communicating with us.  I feel like a breaking point is coming. Like something is going to happen with the C-ship or her... 

• Love 1

I've watched this documentary SO MANY times. This part always breaks my heart. 

There's a moment in there where her choreographer at the time talks about the spark in her eyes, how pure her soul is, and how much she deserved that moment to shine. Every single time it gets me. 

Britney has always been such a sweet soul. It still breaks my heart to this day what we all played a part in taking from her... and it infuriates me that over 10 years have passed since this documentary... since we watched her cry.... and yet Britney still isn't free?