Which song do you wish Britney can perform again?

princessmimi

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if she was ever going to come back with a Greatest Hits tour/residency again it should be just that. Born to Make You Happy was released in the UK and charted at number 1! That’s massive for the 4th single off an album to do as well as it did. She did not perform this on her POM tour and it really only reflected songs which did well in the US. She had and still does have a huge market here in the UK. I know she does in other areas but I’m just using here as an example as I live her. Just an observation. HIAM was a number 1 hit in America which was also missed off the setlist altogether. 

I’d like her to focus more on her earlier stuff which made her famous. I can imagine she gets bored doing her older stuff but it’s some of her best work. Songs like BTMYH, Lucky, Sometimes, FTBOMBH. 

Ideally I’d love her show to be centred around an album and theme rather than another GH tour but I don’t imagine that’ll happen anytime soon. I think if she comes back it’ll be another GH residency. 

The Glory stuff really never got the light of day that it should have. Performing Clumsy and CYM on the POM tour was so lazy even the routine. She had such better songs that should have been performed like If I’m Dancing, Man on the Moon, Hard to Forget Ya, Just Luv Me. Every song on Glory was performance worthy. 

21 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Born to Make You Happy was released in the UK and charted at number 1! That’s massive for the 4th single off an album to do as well as it did. She did not perform this on her POM tour

I think it was maybe confirmed that Born To Make You Happy was going to be performed again for the first time since 2002 at Domination. Apparently she was gonna be singing (a new pre-record) in a piano verison in a swing going across the whole audience. Sounds too good to be true but it would’ve been a lovely performance

Where the **** did some of y’all allegedly hear about a “cage of lasers” for Overprotected and “swing over the audience” for Born To Make You Happy (or that BTMYH was even on the set list?) during scrapped Domination???

there's just so many songs that i really wanted her to perform again but here's my ultimate wishlist :
Sometimes
Born To Make You Happy
Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
OVERPROTECTED :crying1:
My Prerogative
Get Naked (not just a weird interlude like in POM, a full performance like Circus Tour plzzzz)
Shattered Glass
Unusual You
Trouble For Me
He About To Lose Me
Passenger
Alien
and basically most of Glory :mhmnod:

Archived