Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 5]

Roxxy

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Towelney said:

Honorable Mention: Let Me Down Slowly by Alec Benjamin

I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH!!!! This is actually what made me appreciate her vocal talents and how pretty her voice really is. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Gonna stream yesterday’s playlist all day today. It’s epic! My selection today... my first ex used this song’s lyrics against me and now it’s been ruined ever since. 

Is it wrong of me to commend your Ex for his creativity? :quirkney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

We're just looking for a song that reminds you of someone / something you'd rather forget

:plzexplain:     i only get the part of something sentimental to relax reflect and be sad  :britdrown:

No problem, mine will do, anyway @Adriannn get me covered:

Feel - Robbie Williams :crying4:

but #ForgiveNotForget :)

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

This was on heavy rotation while I was in art school and it made me question myself when talking to other students and made me question if I should even be in this field and kinda question everything about my life ya know? :verycool:

Honestly...I still feel like this sometimes:wtfdidusay:

• Love 6

I remember having this relationship that turned into an on again off again situation.  A lot of mind games until I got to the point where I was done.  So I did what anyone would do back in the MySpace days.  I changed my song to this and just let them assume it was about them.  :clicktina:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

This was on heavy rotation while I was in art school and it made me question myself when talking to other students and made me question if I should even be in this field and kinda question everything about my life ya know? :verycool:

Honestly...I still feel like this sometimes:wtfdidusay:

I feel you. But we gotta move forward, be classy and stay hydrated. :rihclap:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, Style. said:

I feel you. But we gotta move forward, be classy and stay hydrated. :rihclap:

I guess I just didn’t realize how pretentious art people can be, I think I’m mad at myself most at how naive I was. Everyone wanted oscars but my goal was to direct a Britney Spears music video :embarrassed: when asked about my favorite film I replied “I think Bring it on is funny” to disgusted stares because everyone else had some film I can’t even pronounce or a Tarantino film. Took a lot to shake it off and just embrace me and not compare myself. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

I picked this song cause it reminds me of my ex who abused me and manipulated me in every way 

yet for some crazy reason I still loved him. 

I listened to this song ALOT when we broke up and now I cant hear it anymore cause all those sad feelings come back :(

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I guess I just didn’t realize how pretentious art people can be, I think I’m mad at myself most at how naive I was. Everyone wanted oscars but my goal was to direct a Britney Spears music video :embarrassed: when asked about my favorite film I replied “I think Bring it on is funny” to disgusted stares because everyone else had some film I can’t even pronounce or a Tarantino film. Took a lot to shake it off and just embrace me and not compare myself. 

random observer here........I think having people like you in those fields is so important; someone non pretentious and fresh who can bring a new perspective to a discussion that isn't focused on what others think. 

People can be so contrived. If anything, I am sure those other people were jealous of your authenticity and fearlessness to just voice your true opinion. I would've wanted to sit next to you in those classes! 

• Love 2

Been in a reflective mood, and I realized jagged little pill had a sequel. 

Thanks To Ryan Reynolds (Alanis's First proper healthy relationship) basically breaking up with her in 2006. 2008's Flavors of Entanglement is the sequel.

Anger is there In tracks Citizen of This Planet, Versions of Violence (Did he hit her or something to write a track about Domestic violence) and The guy who leaves. 

Sadness

Underneath, Not as we, Moratorium,  Tapes, Incomplete Madness,  Limbo no more and Orchid. 

Plus Sarcastic in Praise of the vulnerable man, Giggling for no reason.

Plus I'm single Bring on the tequilla

But it's orchid that stood out.

• Love 2