Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 5]

Roxxy

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

OMG! I haven’t heard about him since 2012! This song is stunning!

You need to give his Portraits album a listen! It’s amazing! He recently signed with a major label and has released a few singles. Give Dancing Next To Me a spin. Probably my favourite track released this year so far. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

OMG! I haven’t heard about him since 2012! This song is stunning!

17 minutes ago, Trentals said:

You need to give his Portraits album a listen! It’s amazing! He recently signed with a major label and has released a few singles. Give Dancing Next To Me a spin. Probably my favourite track released this year so far. 

Thanks for listening to my honey (clock the sweater). You both win front row seats at our wedding.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa712e2aa37e4ca21a2209e

#YoureAllInvitedToMyWeddingToGreysonChance2021 #HeresYourInvitationBaby #PutYourLoveAllOverMe

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Ddd I might sit this one out, I can't really think of songs that make me want to forget something lol. 

Like an experience you'd rather forget that involved a song playing in the background as it was happening? :idkney:

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Like an experience you'd rather forget that involved a song playing in the background as it was happening? :idkney:

Lol I've had bad experiences (and probably some with songs playing) but it's not made me hate the song enough to not listen to it if I liked it hahaha

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Isla said:

Lol I've had bad experiences (and probably some with songs playing) but it's not made me hate the song enough to not listen to it if I liked it hahaha

We're just looking for a song that reminds you of someone / something you'd rather forget regardless of whether the experience ruined the song for you or not. :imcute: Come on now, Isla. I need more UK representation here. :lessons:

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

We're just looking for a song that reminds you of someone / something you'd rather forget regardless of whether the experience ruined the song for you or not. :imcute: Come on now, Isla. I need more UK representation here. :lessons:

I wish..... I don't know :crying4: 

• Love 1