Jump to content

True Crime


Recommended Posts

  • Twitter Team
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

I have to say, I didn’t have much sympathy for that guy considering we was making music and videos that were depicting women being hunted and murdered.

 I thought it was a pretty  hypocritical when he said people should watch they say and do online. Like the guy makes ‘snuff’ films

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:


but deff agree that it didn’t need to be 4 eps 

Oh yeah I see what you mean. But he said his music was 'art', and wasn't supposed to depict real life. Some people took it too literally. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

This is scary, no one saw him again. :( 

This case is soo bizarre and sad... I remember watching the That Chapter video.

The way he runs out of the airport gives me chills. 

 

 

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
7 hours ago, Invitation said:

They’ve released a pic of the guy...

NINTCHDBPICT000640748801.jpg?strip=all&w
 

https://apple.news/AL4uiX-iqSkyfrwJPQ4BTWA

 

Spoiler

 

Prime suspect Wayne Couzens was arrested at his home in Kent, last night.

The Sun can reveal he is an armed officer based in Westminster.

PC Couzens is thought to have been a late entrant to the police, joining around 10 years after previously working at a family garage repairs business in Dover.

Detectives investigating Sarah’s disappearance are also today carrying out a search of his locker at the police base in the Palace of Westminster where he worked.

David Ladd, 48, said he saw Couzens bundled into a police car under arrest with handcuffs on last night.

He told The Sun: “He was es***ted into the back of a police car.”

A woman – believed to be the cop’s partner – was also been arrested at the same location on suspicion of assisting an offender. She remains in custody.

 

 

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Community Curators
2 hours ago, nwonder said:

They’ve release a pic of the guy...

NINTCHDBPICT000640748801.jpg?strip=all&w
 

https://apple.news/AL4uiX-iqSkyfrwJPQ4BTWA

 

  Hide contents

 

Prime suspect Wayne Couzens was arrested at his home in Kent, last night.

The Sun can reveal he is an armed officer based in Westminster.

PC Couzens is thought to have been a late entrant to the police, joining around 10 years after previously working at a family garage repairs business in Dover.

Detectives investigating Sarah’s disappearance are also today carrying out a search of his locker at the police base in the Palace of Westminster where he worked.

David Ladd, 48, said he saw Couzens bundled into a police car under arrest with handcuffs on last night.

He told The Sun: “He was es***ted into the back of a police car.”

A woman – believed to be the cop’s partner – was also been arrested at the same location on suspicion of assisting an offender. She remains in custody.

 

 

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

 

it's now suspicion of murder :(

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
59 minutes ago, Invitation said:

it's now suspicion of murder :(


:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Sad.

Shocking as it sounds like his wife is involved too.

 

I hope this pos doesn’t dangle the family along and let’s them know where she is so they can have closure.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Community Curators
48 minutes ago, nwonder said:


:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Sad.

Shocking as it sounds like his wife is involved too.

 

I hope this pos doesn’t dangle the family along and let’s them know where she is so they can have closure.

He will probably do that sadly, hoping for the body to not be found so he can have a case for defense. If he wanted to tell, he would’ve done it earlier today.

Link to comment
  • Community Curators
15 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Omg they’ve found her remains 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56355019

 

I can’t imagine how her family must feel right now 

💔

this is so saddening. Do you have any idea how long it will take for them to confirm it? I'm fairly sure it's her since they targeted a location where they'd expect her and found human remains.

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
27 minutes ago, Invitation said:

this is so saddening. Do you have any idea how long it will take for them to confirm it? I'm fairly sure it's her since they targeted a location where they'd expect her and found human remains.

I feel like it shouldn’t take them too long as I can’t imagine her body would of decomposed that much this early on unless he has chopped her remains up (I feel sick even typing that) so they would probably need her teeth to to identify her.

 

Just sad. sad. sad.

 

I wonder if this was a random act or if he knew her?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Community Curators
21 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I feel like it shouldn’t take them too long as I can’t imagine her body would of decomposed that much this early on unless he has chopped her remains up (I feel sick even typing that) so they would probably need her teeth to to identify her.

 

Just sad. sad. sad.

 

I wonder if this was a random act or if he knew her?

I wonder how the police identified him as the key suspect and what his motive was? I wonder if the woman knew Sarah at all.

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
27 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I wonder how the police identified him as the key suspect and what his motive was? I wonder if the woman knew Sarah at all.

Im curious about this too but I feel like a lot is gonna come out in the next few days.

I presume it was a crime opportunity... he saw a young girl by herself and took his chance.  Probably thought he was invincible being officer. Disgusting piece of trash that he is.

The wife being arrested too is weird though...

People are already starting to victim blame and it’s making me angry.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Community Curators
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Im curious about this too but I feel like a lot is gonna come out in the next few days.

I presume it was a crime opportunity... he saw a young girl by herself and took his chance.  Probably thought he was invincible being officer. Disgusting piece of trash that he is.

The wife being arrested too is weird though...

People are already starting to victim blame and it’s making me angry.

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14302109/sarah-everard-wayne-couzens-warrant-card/

Does The Sun make up stuff when it comes to this? I hope they're not faking their source.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
14 hours ago, nwonder said:

This case is soo bizarre and sad... I remember watching the That Chapter video.

The way he runs out of the airport gives me chills. 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, it is, i mean the doctor changed his statement like four times. The airport refused to show the full footage and the person who came in to the doctor, no one knows who that was. Like the airport prepared a stranger, a person who was not even in bulgaria at that time, super strange. 

Some say it is the medicine, but i don't think that's all + 42 minutes for a doctor appointment is a little bit long, isn't it? 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
16 hours ago, Invitation said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14302109/sarah-everard-wayne-couzens-warrant-card/

Does The Sun make up stuff when it comes to this? I hope they're not faking their source.

It sounds pretty plausible tbh (I wouldn’t put it past a scum bag like this to abuse his power in that way) ...but then again it’s the sun so I would take it with a pinch of salt. 

15 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Yeah, it is, i mean the doctor changed his statement like four times. The airport refused to show the full footage and the person who came in to the doctor, no one knows who that was. Like the airport prepared a stranger, a person who was not even in bulgaria at that time, super strange. 

Some say it is the medicine, but i don't think that's all + 42 minutes for a doctor appointment is a little bit long, isn't it? 

Oh gosh I had forgotten all that stuff. Craziness. I need to rewatch this case.

I remember he was speaking to his mother the day before and was scared  about someone/ some people?

Also, I forgot why he didn’t leave with his friends abs stayed by himself.

It reminds of the awful and disturbing  case of Magdalena who travelled to Egypt to by herself and then she very mysteriously died

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 3/11/2021 at 4:33 PM, nwonder said:

It sounds pretty plausible tbh (I wouldn’t put it past a scum bag like this to abuse his power in that way) ...but then again it’s the sun so I would take it with a pinch of salt. 

Oh gosh I had forgotten all that stuff. Craziness. I need to rewatch this case.

I remember he was speaking to his mother the day before and was scared  about someone/ some people?

Also, I forgot why he didn’t leave with his friends abs stayed by himself.

It reminds of the awful and disturbing  case of Magdalena who travelled to Egypt to by herself and then she very mysteriously died

 

 

He got into a fight with some germanpeople about soccer, allegedly they paid some bulgarians or russians to fight, which leaded to a eardruminjury, they wanted to give him a surgury there, but he wanted to wait until he is back home. One of his friends wanted to stay there with him, but he said no. 

But yeah, he texted and called to his mum in the middle of the night: He doesn't feel safe, something is going on with the hotel, lock my creditcard after that he stated later: 4 men are following him and what is Cefzil 500? (It's his medicine) 

Strange thing is: Before the doctorsappointment he wrote to his mother: They don't let me fly or drive.

Also strange is that he asked for money, but he never used the 500€. (Western union is super suspicious isn't it? I know this name only because of this tvshows about scammers?) 

So, he left all of his items in the room. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block