True Crime

Any fellow true crime heads out there? 

tumblr_mw5wagQxlt1rt9p0po1_500.gif

What have you been watching? 

I’ve watched the Dahlia case recently and it’s a scream...

Recommended watching:

I love you now die 

The case against adnen syed

The Rebecca Zahou case

Chris Watts documentary

The disappearance of Susan Powell

DAA2CDDC-6D87-482D-B609-8FBFAC12D9C6.jpeg

Edited by Urbanney
🏅 Featured! -Urbanney
  • Love 5
  • Like 3
40 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Also, been obviously following Epstein and the recent arrest of Maxwell because all Hollyweird / elite pedophiles must go down and die. I find it weird that there's been no mugshot, though. If this **** suicides or dies from COVID or something, I will lose my freakin' mind. :rupaulslap:

Urgh yessss.

its actually really scary how powerful pedos are. Did you hear about the case of Jill Dando in the 90s? She was a famous journalist who was about to publish an article exposing famous pedos but she went conveniently went missing just before.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I just watched this one and Kara is a damn hero. What a fighter! I hope she knows how many lives she saved due to her bravery :crying1: I stan

As for the disgusting coward, I hope he rots. 

Thanks for recommending, I’d never heard of this case

• Love 1
8 hours ago, nwonder said:

Urgh yessss.

its actually really scary how powerful pedos are. Did you hear about the case of Jill Dando in the 90s? She was a famous journalist who was about to publish an article exposing famous pedos but she went conveniently went missing just before.

Nope, but this sets my tinfoil senses off. Definitely looking into this. :typing:

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Isla said:

Does Tiger King count as true crime? I watched it earlier this year and it was seriously crazy, I feel sorry for the poor animals who were caught up in that mess.

Of course!

I definitely agree, animal abuse makes me so angry.

I’ve see a few true crimes where the pets have been caught in the crossfire  :crying1:

• Like 1

I became really interested in true crime maybe 6/7 years ago when this show called Disappeared was airing on ID. For those that haven't seen it, it centers around missing persons cases.. these ones really stuck with me. Most of them don't have any closure, which is devastating for their families but it also makes them even more fascinating.

I also really enjoyed The Keepers on Netflix too.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, nwonder said:

Of course!

I definitely agree, animal abuse makes me so angry.

I’ve see a few true crimes where the pets have been caught in the crossfire  :crying1:

That’s so sad, I hate seeing animals mistreated. At least Joe Exotic got what he deserved :tbh: 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Alexa said:

I became really interested in true crime maybe 6/7 years ago when this show called Disappeared was airing on ID. For those that haven't seen it, it centers around missing persons cases.. these ones really stuck with me. Most of them don't have any closure, which is devastating for their families but it also makes them even more fascinating.

I also really enjoyed The Keepers on Netflix too.

Omigosh I used to watch disappeared all the time but I had to stop because it was starting to really depress me due to to the fact that the cases are all unresolved.  It’s so interesting but damn its eerie. 

Which is why I’m weary of watching anymore of unsolved mysteries on Netflix (I’ve watch the first two) it’s good but I can’t handle it

• Love 1
7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I've been getting into podcast more lately but I watch Rob Gavagan when on youtube. 

Ooh this looks interesting thank you. I’m gonna watch it tonight.

It sounds like it could be similar to this ... the Grindr serial killer:

I listened to the broken hearts podcast which is devastating but soo so bizarre. 

• Super Mods
On 7/7/2020 at 10:55 AM, nwonder said:

Ooh this looks interesting thank you. I’m gonna watch it tonight.

It sounds like it could be similar to this ... the Grindr serial killer:

I listened to the broken hearts podcast which is devastating but soo so bizarre. 

yeah I couldn't believe women thought he was attractive...I guess beauty standards change with every era. 

but that's crazy how homophobic the police are! kudos to the community for standing up for one of their own. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I love true crime! Crime Junkie is my favorite podcast. I highly recommend it.

Ooh I’m gonna look this up!! Can’t wait to listen, thank you soo much 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I watched the new ****** mystery series on Netflix recently and I was like "WHY AM I WATCHING THIS OMG" :didilie:

The husband in the second ep tho...

tenor.gif?itemid=14733494

but yeah, generally I dont like watching the unsolved stuff as they really get to me.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block