Sam Likes His Sister's Wet Tee Pic

Justney

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhm no?? I know its weird for you, but of course you support your siblings and family no matter what they do. 
He have seen her naked 1000 of times who the hell cares.. Imagine what Bryan Spears have seen his whole life. Britney was over sexualised on stage and photoshoots, and Jamiy Lynn was younger and witnessed it all and was like "cool". Her kids have seen her give lapdance on stage to guys and many other things. Family is family stop making things weird. 

What's wrong with that.

It's just a 'like'. I give likes to everyone on my Instagram feed regardless if it's just a screenshot from a game they're playing that I don't even play or an actual selfie where they look good. Like, I even 'like' really bad selfies. I 'like' everything because I like to support everyone I follow. And if the picture is good, I don't care if it's a photo of my cousin top less or not. If it looks good, I will give it a 'like' and i'm gonna comment "😍😍😍" and that doesn't mean I have a crush on my hot cousin. :mattafact: it's not that serious and it's not that deep like your hip hop yoga class can f ing wait I promise. 

Can we stop reading into things too much just because we don't like Sam Asghari. Like, I don't like him too but some of y'all... this is just getting out of hand like y'all seriously need to chill. :imacat:

kinda inappropriate if she comments 🥵then it’d be very weird lol

but honestly you do realize that papa spears was literally with his daughter when she shout ‘womanizer’?

and her kids saw their mom on a pole dance, singing about 3ways, in underwear humping with several guys and girls lol (i also find it inappropriate tbh)

You people are so weird... I swear... :cackling:

People who see ****** intent on any basic level of whatever relationship are usually the problem...   :decisions:

But I prefer to think that this notion from the OP must be a cultural thing from his family experience and how he/she was raised or country based :disappointed:

Still... there's nothing wrong with Sam liking his sisters pic or the other way around. That's what they do for living, aint nothing wrong to show suport. Let just leave it at that, k? :bedtime:

Archived