Is Katy Perry's new album titled 'Smile?'

• Leader

Katy Perry Tweeted fans "when I get my smile back... it's over for you hoes."

"SMILE IS COMING" was a trending topic on Twitter shortly after Katy Tweeted that. 

Katy Kats suspect "Smile" is the name of her new album. 

It's certainly the title of one of the record's new songs. "Smile," featuring P Diddy, leaked onto the Internet a few weeks ago. Fans thought it was the album's lead single, but Perry shifted and released "Daisies" instead.

TBH, I love Smile for an album title. The world needs a reminder to do just that. Do YOU like it? :katycry:

Related:

smile.jpg.f73a66c5729df6790bf89cb365703d3e.jpg

• Love 1

Hopefully now she will release the song she did with Puffy! “Smile” should’ve been the lead/first official (6th overall) From this album. Daisies Should’ve been 2nd or 3rd Single (7th or 8th), it’s not lead (6th) single material! 

Me waiting for smile to be official announced as the next or official lead single (7th overall) tenor.gif?itemid=14244472

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, K-man said:

Hopefully now she will release the song she did with Puffy! “Smile” should’ve been the lead/first official (6th overall) From this album. Daisies was Should’ve been 2nd or 3rd Single (7th or 8th), it’s not lead (6th) single material! 

Me waiting for smile to be official announced as the next or official lead single (7th overall) tenor.gif?itemid=14244472

Oh no but I/we already listened to "Smile" . Its a great song but kind of generic. New song for single #2 please. Let "Smile" just be an album filler track. :katyfrog:

And for the record I couldnt care less about what the name of the album will be (yes, Smile is boring) but I just need new Katy songs to bop to. :chrissy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block