Remembering Fergie's performance of the national anthem

I don't get why people laughed at her. I mean, okay maybe she wasn't enough ready and also she wasn't satisfacted about this performance, but we have to be honnest, she had a strong voice and a good control on her voice. :brityes:

We have to understand that no one is perfect, Britney failed her 2007 VMA too but it wasn't that horrible at all, so Fergie did an awesome job too.

23 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

LMAO how can anyone not remember this?

It was basically career suicide :hahaha:

Well, it's maybe a failed performance but I don't get why there are all those hates toward Fergie tbh. It's not a career suicide at all. Everyone said exactly that's a career suicide (RIP 1998-2007, Trully Forgettable performance etc. - Not my words but that was on TV news) for the Britney's failed VMA 2007, but Britney proved that she is stronger with Circus and did it! So why not Fergie? She just want to take care about her son, which is normal, so that's why she don't sing anymore. Black Eyed Peas even said that Fergie can come back at anytime.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block