Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 4]

Roxxy

I'm listening to the Summer playlist, and I'm listening to Levitating by Dua Lipa, for the first time

It sounds a lot like something I've heard before, and I'm thinking of Aserejé (the verses)

And apparently I'm not the only one, since they already did this :haha:

Ugh, it's driving me crazy because it really sounds a lot like something I've heard before, but I can't figure it out :wontcry:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

apparently it sounds like a lot of songs. They're all European songs, so maybe that's their thing 

I'm liking the playlist so far 

I was gonna say! Like, the official flow or official European melody. :imcute:

Yay i'm glad you're loving it. Imagining this is you right now ---> :bop:

• Super Mods

Break Free by Ariana Grande makes me feel free, not only because of its lyrics but for the melody as well. Also I have precious memories attached to the song. Me and 3 of my friends roadtripping through Spain while the song is blasting hard. We were driving by the sea, i had my arm out the window while driving, and all my friends laughing in the background.

It was truly one of those moments when youre so grateful for all you have and the immense happiness and freedom youre feeling

• Love 2