Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 4]

Roxxy

Hi Exhale! :imacat:

Happy 4th of July to our American Exhalers! 🇺🇸🎆🎇

Thank you to everyone who participated in Day 3! Really surprised with all your entries! I expected California Gurls to make an appearance very early. Like, maybe one of the first three or first five entries. And what do you know, the Katy Perry song I thought was gonna be first pick appeared more than 12 hours after. WOW. :fakewow:

This is why I love this game. You can never expect what your fellow Exhalers have in mind. Their minds. Their stories. Their experiences. Their taste. :qtbrit:

And although summer is cancelled this year because of COVID-19, that won't stop us from making lemonade literally and figuratively while sun bathing in our gardens and pretending we're at the beach while listening to beachy music. :brit2016:

I present to you the Exhale Summer 2020 Compilation - curated by Exhale members coming from batches 2008 all the way to 2020.

Trivia: The only year not represented in yesterday's game is 2010. With 2020 being the dominating batch and 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, and 2016 having only one representative. :barbie:

Since today is Independence Day in the US, I think we should use that as our theme. :comingthru:

So let's start!

DAY 4: A song that makes you feel free.

*** ONE SONG PER EXHALER. Let your song speak for yourself.

*** You may use a song already posted by your fellow Exhaler. 

FB_IMG_1593611166399.thumb.jpg.f3fa45197f4c2eace54b3f49278bd34b.jpg
TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
Roxxy

#FreeBritney

• Love 4

I don't know if putting a Disney song is dumb, but Just Around the Riverbend gives me this overwhelming rush of freedom. I always feel like I can do anything when I listen to this song, no matter how impossible it seems. Colors Of The Wind also makes me free, but Just Around The Riverbend is my go to song when I'm feeling trapped career wise or when I'm ready to give up. 

Spoiler

@Roxxy make sure you use the soundtrack version when you make the Day 4 playlist. :jj:

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Teenage Dream - Katy Perry 💛🧡💜

This song is just so "breezy" like it feels like a breath of fresh air. It's very light and... I don't know. I feel free when I hear this song.

I love that song! :makeitrain:

When I watched the video, I used to stop at the motel scene. Thought it was.....explicit :juggingu:

Edited by Towelney
Grammar
  • Haha 5
34 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

@Roxxy make sure you use the soundtrack version when you make the Day 4 playlist

Noted! And I love this entry! Trust, I will def remember this to be yours. :qtbrit:

17 minutes ago, Isla said:

Day 4? What happened to Day 3?

Aww Isla, you missed it.

:barbie:

• Love 2