Read Xtina's new Bionic QnA

OMG Great i never figure it out she was worked with major lazer, M.I.A and Sia for this album, Just amazing.

I AM is great.

The next thing she need to do is doing a fan demand concert , rent a theather, play her with the band and stream to party like bionic deserves

• Love 4

I think it's great that she values her work this much. I listened to the album in full for the first time earlier this year. I really didn't like a lot of it, but I mean, that's why I'm not her stan.

It's cool that she's done this and she believes in her choices. We can only dream about Britney doing something like this for any of her older records.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

DA27-E5-FA-CBFB-4-A28-9-F62-E971-A34-A39

“Elastic love is a very well written song.” Really? Let’s look at an excerpt from the lyrics:

A rubber band was an analogy
You can even say it's a metaphor

You could say your piece, you could post it on a paper

When your love hits, it sticks me like a stapler

:umwtf:

• Haha 5
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

“Elastic love is a very well written song.” Really? Let’s look at an excerpt from the lyrics:

A rubber band was an analogy
You can even say it's a metaphor

You could say your piece, you could post it on a paper

When your love hits, it sticks me like a stapler

:umwtf:

It’s cute that she did this for her 10 fans :chrissy: but jokes aside I did enjoy Bionic but when I listened to it during the #Justice4Bionic day I found that she threw a bunch of tracks together. I feel like she used to make cohesive albums until Bionic, Lotus and now Liberation. Maybe she should pull a JLo and focus on singles? I just don’t know where I stand as a fan of hers. Shes seems like a lost little girl :blol:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block