What Songs Do You Wish Would Leak?

2 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Oh yeah that’s what I meant with WAYN. The Beat Goes On Not Final mix also leaked didn’t it? 

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Yep that version of The Beat Goes On did indeed leak, I also don't remember it sounding that much different compared to the final version :orangu: the final version was probably more mastered or something.

The unmastered version doesn't feature certain sound effects present in the final version and it's also noticeably louder

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

The final version has a slightly higher pitch and her vocals are much more edited in comparison

Oh cool. It kinda sounds the same as the oops version though.

I wonder if they just used this for Oops and that she didnt rerecord it

17 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

The BOMT You Got It All is exactly the same as the one on Oops though isn’t it?

Yes. She first recorded the song with Full Force but it was quickly discarded because it sounded too soulful

Then she re-recorded it with Eric Foster White because Jive had plans to release it as her first single before eventually Sometimes and ...Baby One More Time were recorded

Ultimately the song was meant to appear as the final track on the album but it was replaced with The Beat Goes On

1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Do you still have that tracklist? I honestly had no idea about this :unreal:

Apparently the original European tracklist looked like this before it was changed at the very last minute

01 Me Against the Music

02 Breathe on Me*

03 Showdown

04 (I Got That) Boom Boom*

05 Early Mornin'

06 Toxic

07 Outrageous

08 Touch of My Hand

09 The Hook Up

10 Shadow

11 Brave New Girl

12 Everytime 

13 Me Against The Music (Rishi Rich's Desi Kulcha Remix) 

14 Chaotic*

Other bonus tracks contenders were Girls & Boys and Crazy Girl -- which might have also been planned for the cancelled re-release too

Also MTV first reported that she had co-written seven songs on the album instead of eight which means that one track nearly didn't make the cut

I think "Crazy Girl" was "I've Just Begun"

i am pretty sure "Sacred" was going to be track #9 after "Touch Of My Hand"

6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think "Crazy Girl" was "I've Just Begun"

Crazy Girl is a completely different song from what I read. It was produced by Robert 'Big Bert' Smith who had nothing to do with I've Just Begin (which was Bloodshy & Avant). 

3 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

That’s the demo version, on this promo thing where they released 5 short previews of the album You Got It All was on there and it sounds identical to Oops 

Ahh okay idk if it’s the same as the Oops version although I don’t think she rerecorded the song for Oops anyway.

Archived