Sacred

Hollow

Like I’m Fallin’

Graffiti My Soul

The full version of Rebellion

Who Can She Trust

Red Carpet

Whiplash

Red Is the Color (if she did record this)

My First Love (if she did record this)

The full version of Secret

A stan that knows HERstory!  :OMGney:

I need all of these as well. :whiteladydance:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Yep!  I think it got replaced with the MATM remix, maybe it was a copyright issue?  Idk

Oh really? That’s the first I’ve ever heard of that. I know Chaotic was originally meant to be an international bonus track but was removed.

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

The BOMT version of  Where Are You Now.

I saw on ebay a listing of demos of Britney while she was recording BOMT, it was sold for $300.

It originally was supposed to be on there but I guess they decided to move it to Oops instead, idk why

It’s leaked, it’s not much different to the version on Oops.

1 hour ago, Isla said:

It’s leaked, it’s not much different to the version on Oops.

10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

The BOMT version of  Where Are You Now.

I saw on ebay a listing of demos of Britney while she was recording BOMT, it was sold for $300.

It originally was supposed to be on there but I guess they decided to move it to Oops instead, idk why

Most of the cassette leaked, except Wishing On A Falling Star & Nothing Less Than Real 

I would though like to hear the early demos of released songs on the tape. Someone has the tape and was selling the files to people but idk what happened with it 

1 hour ago, JackSProductions said:

Most of the cassette leaked, except Wishing On A Falling Star & Nothing Less Than Real 

I would though like to hear the early demos of released songs on the tape. Someone has the tape and was selling the files to people but idk what happened with it 

Ooh except the BOMT version of Where Are You Now wasn't on the cassette, it was on a rare promo CD issued in 1998 that listed a provisional tracklisting for the album. I Will Be There was missing and The Beat Goes On was listed as 'not final mix'. 

35 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ooh except the BOMT version of Where Are You Now wasn't on the cassette, it was on a rare promo CD issued in 1998 that listed a provisional tracklisting for the album. I Will Be There was missing and The Beat Goes On was listed as 'not final mix'. 

Oh yeah that’s what I meant with WAYN. The Beat Goes On Not Final mix also leaked didn’t it? 

britney-spears-ultra-baby-one-more_1_934147dee44d038b61bd45350cfdf005.jpg

B8394B83-A675-4A4D-A756-BCE19BD42D4C.jpeg

13 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Oh yeah that’s what I meant with WAYN. The Beat Goes On Not Final mix also leaked didn’t it? 

britney-spears-ultra-baby-one-more_1_934147dee44d038b61bd45350cfdf005.jpg

B8394B83-A675-4A4D-A756-BCE19BD42D4C.jpeg

Yep that version of The Beat Goes On did indeed leak, I also don't remember it sounding that much different compared to the final version :orangu: the final version was probably more mastered or something.

-the other songs she did w the same team as Touch of My Hand

-Like I'm Fallin

-anything from albums lacking leaks generally 

-the remaining unleaked Britney demos

-if she recorded them, her versions of Crucify Me, Disguise My Love, Red is the Color, Black Widow

-Grow

-it was allegedly probably not ever finished but i would love to see the existing lyrics for the track Shine that was like a companion to Everytime

-the other freescha track, Follow My Fingers

-the full version of Peep Show

-whatever song she was referencing in that post with photo of the roses in like 2017/2018 i think it was maybe? 

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I remember because I was so excited lol I had written down the tracklist from her website and was confused when I got the album and realized a song wasn't there

Do you still have that tracklist? I honestly had no idea about this :unreal:

Apparently the original European tracklist looked like this before it was changed at the very last minute

01 Me Against the Music

02 Breathe on Me*

03 Showdown

04 (I Got That) Boom Boom*

05 Early Mornin'

06 Toxic

07 Outrageous

08 Touch of My Hand

09 The Hook Up

10 Shadow

11 Brave New Girl

12 Everytime 

13 Me Against The Music (Rishi Rich's Desi Kulcha Remix) 

14 Chaotic*

Other bonus tracks contenders were Girls & Boys and Crazy Girl -- which might have also been planned for the cancelled re-release too

Also MTV first reported that she had co-written seven songs on the album instead of eight which means that one track nearly didn't make the cut

Get in the Zone will feature 13 tracks in all, seven of which were co-written by the singer. Some of the tracks slated to be on the album include "Early Mornin' " (produced by Moby), "Outrageous" (R. Kelly), "Every Time" (Guy Sigsworth) and "Showdown" (Bloodshy & Avant).

Archived