Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 3]

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

It must be the cover photo. :imacat:

Cause i'm gonna do this for 30 days and i'm scared i'm gonna run out of pictures to use and cause this photo is so pretty. It's actually my wallpaper. I just wanna keep using it. :kidcries:

It's fine - I think consistency is actually a good thing in this case (it's a series after all). I'll just try to pay attention in the future. :weusay: If you're ever looking for generic, high quality stock photos for other threads, though, this website is a lifesaver: https://www.pexels.com/ :clicktina: I always use it for presentations. :straddle:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Exhale! Welcome to July 3! Thank you so much to everyone who participated on the first two days! I'm so happy with the turn out! We're discovering a lot of great songs and while we're at

Idk why but Britneys Don’t let me be the last to know comes to mind. It was released in January  but it’s pretty and beachy   

DAY 3   

Posted Images

omg :o there's so many songs, for so many summers :haha:

Like, my 2013 summer jam was Ooh La La, but then in 2010 I remember Waka Waka, and every year there's more than one song that reminds me of different summers.

But I'll have to go with this

it reminds me of my childhood

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

This came out the summer before I started secondary school (high school for others?) and I met a cousin that I'd never met before and we bonded and hung out a lot during this time. We were obsessed with this song. Really fond memories of that period of my life! :cuteidk:

15 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

This came out the summer before I started secondary school (high school for others?) and I met a cousin that I'd never met before and we bonded and hung out a lot during this time. We were obsessed with this song. Really fond memories of that period of my life!

Oh my gawd this is taking me back to my junior year in high school. :ohmygawd: We did a cheerdance routine and this was one of the songs and it was my favorite routine out of all because it was the sl.uttiest. :barbie:

• Haha 4

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 hour ago, Angels970 said:

@Roxxy sis

where is my 911 by lady gaga on the playlist :lessons:

I can’t see it :squint:

you can’t see me cry

my biggest enemy is you @Roxxy pop a 911 :lessons:

Hide contents

Jk i love you :shameless:

9 1 1, I call you when I'm feeling lonely :bop:

• Haha 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Taaaste!!! Plus, the whole album is incredible too. :straddle:

Agreed! U-Turn is also a summer bop. :brityes:

I can think of SO many songs that I can post. I'm just going with the first I thought of. I love this song and although it wasn't my favourite of the summer of 2015, I will never not love it when it comes up on the radio on a car trip.