• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stream Pink when she was Pink   

The Britney effect is contagious, I see 

Most Girls though! Her first album was my shht! I like a lot of her rock stuff but R&B P!nk was sooo good!  

Posted Images

FUUUUCK WHERE CAN I SEE IT??

This shows how good her team is, it's deleted from all over the ******* Internet proving that when something "leaks" most times the team and/or the discography are the ones behind

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Snesh said:

FUUUUCK WHERE CAN I SEE IT??

This shows how good her team is, it's deleted from all over the ******* Internet proving that when something "leaks" most times the team and/or the discography are the ones behind

it's weird because the best quality one was on Vimeo, but it said it had been uploaded in May 2019

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 hour ago, Живак said:

wow, she literally promotes and "glamorizes" murder here. glamorizes is in quotation because pink was never glamorous. 
but in all seriousness idc that this was scrapped, she was in on the concept so much that she shot the entire video
and she stans for the liberal party, gosh gimme a break. this ***** is fake and pure evil to think this concept is near fun and acceptable.
im literally shook, this is the worst thing ive seen in a long time. it's as bad as Eminem's "Kim" but worse since this was meant to have commercial impact. just EW!

• Like 1