Would you be here for Britney to post dance tutorials of her iconic routines on Instagram?

warioaddams

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm here for any new britney content. :lollipop:

especially with these conspiracy theories of her not being allowed to do much and not even being allowed to have a phone. with everything she posts i question what goes on behind closed doors. perhaps one day we'll have a for the record 2.0

also that janet routine, jesus, she really still got it, it never left. remember when everyone loved bringing up the knee

1 hour ago, JackSProductions said:

I wish she’d at least show us the Oops chorus choreo. It’s pretty simple, fans love it, and I’m sure she could easily remember it if she just went over it a few times :yeahhh:

She’d never do that original choreo again. She’s embarrassed of it

I’d be here for it! 

Considering she performed most of her choreo every day for like 6 months out of every year, it shouldn’t be too hard for her to watch them on YouTube and pick it up again. I imagine it’ll take her 20 or 30 minutes per song. Especially considering she’s so used to dancing

Archived