Britney: Piece of Me (FULL OFFICIAL SOUNDBOARD)

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

He’s bada_ss. The do something set is absolutely sick. If I walked by him in the store I probably wouldn’t melt for him, but seeing him bang those drums is making me....ooooh ooooh ooooh britney spears flirting GIF
He’s good. So good I thought it was a track. I’m impressed 

Isn’t he?? YEAHH!! At first I thought they didn’t have a band also, but then I looked closely and saw the band, kind of hidden! It was the same with Circus Tour, you couldn’t see the band. Also, why’d u think they’d have a band, since Britney only “sings” over the cd track, right? But yeah, he’s AWESOME! The MATM set is perfection! After I discovered there really was a band, I started giving more credit to the production itself! 

:makeitrain:

15 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Isn’t he?? YEAHH!! At first I thought they didn’t have a band also, but then I looked closely and saw the band, kind of hidden! It was the same with Circus Tour, you couldn’t see the band. Also, why’d u think they’d have a band, since Britney only “sings” over the cd track, right? But yeah, he’s AWESOME! The MATM set is perfection! After I discovered there really was a band, I started giving more credit to the production itself! 

:makeitrain:

WHAAAAT?! There was a live band during the circus tour?! Where?! In the lobby!?

And I honestly wish we had a circus tour dvd. Say what you want about Britney walking a lot, it’s the best tour production of any of her tours. I think she walked a lot because the stage was huge and round. I stan the circus tour.

10 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

WHAAAAT?! There was a live band during the circus tour?! Where?! In the lobby!?

And I honestly wish we had a circus tour dvd. Say what you want about Britney walking a lot, it’s the best tour production of any of her tours. I think she walked a lot because the stage was huge and round. I stan the circus tour.

Hahahaha yes, there was!! 
no doubt it’s her best tour ever! I’ve seen with my very own eyes, stayed like 10 meters from her.. She looked like a true princess! 

You can see the band on both sides of the bridge! Very well hidden! 
italy-097.jpg

https://ilikeconcerts.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/italy-097.jpg

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Hahahaha yes, there was!! 
no doubt it’s her best tour ever! I’ve seen with my very own eyes, stayed like 10 meters from her.. She looked like a true princess! 

You can see the band on both sides of the bridge! Very well hidden! 
italy-097.jpg

https://ilikeconcerts.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/italy-097.jpg

I’ll be damned. So everything was live except the vocals.

:weusay: bless

I still want to petition for the circus tour dvd. That’s how Larry and LOUser can secure money from me lol

• Like 3
23 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Yeah, also noticed that one. That's why I didn't put an exact date.

Unlike this one, the Tokyo one was not an actual soundboard, but a radio frequency recording, which is common to be recorded by some sound engineers on Japan. They basically catch the frequency that's transmitting the sound on Britney and the band's ear plug, that's why you hear the "1, 2, 3, 4" count, since that's the que for the band and Britney to know when the song is about to start.

It's a shame that, unlike other leaks from Japan, the video didn't leak.

Lol thank god the video didn’t leak. Wasn’t Japan when the whole mask thing happened? :( 

also does Britney even hear any of that? I thought she didn’t use in ear monitors

5 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Lol thank god the video didn’t leak. Wasn’t Japan when the whole mask thing happened? :( 

also does Britney even hear any of that? I thought she didn’t use in ear monitors

Yes! The mask thing was right in the beginning of Slave 4 U.. Omg, I wish I was there to hug her against embarrassment.. 

• Love 1

The band in POM was so under appreciated. I saw the show twice and the extra instrumentation’s that they added to the songs was pure magic. The extra little piano keys in Get Naked was always my fave. Videos do NOT do the show justice. For some reason you can’t fully hear them in a lot of fan cams. But live was a different story! 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, floopy22 said:

Wait, what?

What happened exactly? I don't remember this at all.

Really??? She was caught lip syncing in front of everybody.. I think she forgot she was wearing the headset mic and when she took the mask off, her mic went with it and got stuck in her extensions.. She struggled. Her team made sure to delete all the videos from Slave 4 U on this date (June 3rd in Tokyo Opening Night). There’s a video on YT but the IG video explains better what happened! 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Most of them is MR removed and you can literally clearly hear Britney in the background :omggg: When she got pissed for being called out for lypsincing saying she always sings live, is she for REAL not AWARE her team volumes down her microphone? Idk about you, but it is extremely obvious she sings live nearly the whole time, and she doesn't sound bad at all. Do you hear them clear POM vocals? slay queen :crying2:

P.S. To all of those who commented on my Astrology topic, don't worry I didn't forget about ya'll, I was busy with work and some local demonstrations, your ***** is a freedom fighter af. I will be replying to your signs today :madance:

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...
On 7/2/2020 at 7:28 PM, PokemonSpears said:

ok, so after some reasearch, I think this might be composed of multiple dates

The speech before 3 does match the date of September 10 that was given, you can hear it here

However, the Freakshow performance doesn't match, this was September 10 too

it matches the performance from September 6, if you hear the speech before Freakshow:

I don't know if this has been said however I did listen to the speech before "3" for the Sept 10 video and the soundboard at the same time and what she says is the same however she starting counting a second later in the soundboard and "3" already starts in the video when she says 3 in the soundboard. Do we have the speech before "3" for the Sept 6th show?