Britney: Piece of Me (FULL OFFICIAL SOUNDBOARD)

Why in the world didn't they turn her up? Why does this have to leak and be some crazy treat for the stans?? Why not play the show with these vocals???

I listened to my few iPhone videos of her 2017 show and heard 0 live vocals and I was reeeally listening for them.

She sounds totally fine for this to be audible to the audience. What's the obsession with show appearance perfection????? The fact that live vocals are obviously imperfect makes a show special.

She has expressed throughout the years that she loves to sing. Judging by her Perfume vocals and the fact that in the show it was a no frills performance I imagine she would also love to actually sit down and sing for us, no?

Thank you, Britney Online :clap:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, dbagswag said:

Why in the world didn't they turn her up? Why does this have to leak and be some crazy treat for the stans?? Why not play the show with these vocals???

I listened to my few iPhone videos of her 2017 show and heard 0 live vocals and I was reeeally listening for them.

She sounds totally fine for this to be audible to the audience. What's the obsession with show appearance perfection????? The fact that live vocals are obviously imperfect makes a show special.

She has expressed throughout the years that she loves to sing. Judging by her Perfume vocals and the fact that in the show it was a no frills performance I imagine she would also love to actually sit down and sing for us, no?

Thank you, Britney Online :clap:

I guess its like damage control for an issue that doesn't exist, but also acts as promo? In the end, Britney singing live would be ''attacked'' by people who aren't fans because lipsyncing is her brand and her team want to control her brand, and when she does sing live, its nearly national news?

Any sound experts in here? Why are these audios higher quality than the Tokyo soundboard? This audio sounds “fuller” than Tokyo. Tokyo sounds purely like a band feed. You even hear the “1,2,3,4” to help them get in rhythm. You can faintly hear that in this audio, but this audio doesn’t feature so much of the band. It’s almost like it’s a different feed. I would love to know what source it’s coming out of, especially since this audio you can hear her mix feed better. I don’t doubt she sang along with the track whenever, even at the Tokyo show, but it think because the Tokyo soundboard is mostly the band feed you can’t hear much else.

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I guess its like damage control for an issue that doesn't exist, but also acts as promo? In the end, Britney singing live would be ''attacked'' by people who aren't fans because lipsyncing is her brand and her team want to control her brand, and when she does sing live, its nearly national news?

I get what you mean. Her team is like her biggest enemy though in terms of her career potential :\. 

8 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Any sound experts in here? Why are these audios higher quality than the Tokyo soundboard? This audio sounds “fuller” than Tokyo. Tokyo sounds purely like a band feed. You even hear the “1,2,3,4” to help them get in rhythm. You can faintly hear that in this audio, but this audio doesn’t feature so much of the band. It’s almost like it’s a different feed. I would love to know what source it’s coming out of, especially since this audio you can hear her mix feed better. I don’t doubt she sang along with the track whenever, even at the Tokyo show, but it think because the Tokyo soundboard is mostly the band feed you can’t hear much else.

The Tokyo soundboard probably came from the band itself. While this one might've been from the sound controllers, hence the difference. 

• Love 1

ok, so after some reasearch, I think this might be composed of multiple dates

The speech before 3 does match the date of September 10 that was given, you can hear it here

However, the Freakshow performance doesn't match, this was September 10 too

it matches the performance from September 6, if you hear the speech before Freakshow:

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The speech before 3 does match the date of September 10 that was given, you can hear it here

it matches the performance from September 6, if you hear the speech before Freakshow:

Yeah, it does. It's pretty noticeable when you hear all the tracks back to back without cuts. The transition between The Hits and MATM is obvious, and same with Slave to Freakshow.

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, also noticed that one. That's why I didn't put an exact date.

6 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Unlike this one, the Tokyo one was not an actual soundboard, but a radio frequency recording, which is common to be recorded by some sound engineers on Japan. They basically catch the frequency that's transmitting the sound on Britney and the band's ear plug, that's why you hear the "1, 2, 3, 4" count, since that's the que for the band and Britney to know when the song is about to start.

It's a shame that, unlike other leaks from Japan, the video didn't leak.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Yeah, also noticed that one. That's why I didn't put an exact date.

Unlike this one, the Tokyo one was not an actual soundboard, but a radio frequency recording, which is common to be recorded by some sound engineers on Japan. They basically catch the frequency that's transmitting the sound on Britney and the band's ear plug, that's why you hear the "1, 2, 3, 4" count, since that's the que for the band and Britney to know when the song is about to start.

It's a shame that, unlike other leaks from Japan, the video didn't leak.

Oh wow!!! Had no ideas about that. That explains the white noise that comes in whenever the tempo of the song changes (in the Tokyo audio)