Jump to content

Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 2]


Roxxy

Recommended Posts

  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Xroyal88 said:

I’m old and don’t know how to embed. #Help lol

Embedded it for you. :bigkiss: and bich how dare you call yourself old. I was born in 1988 too. Assuming your username means your birth year. :haha:

  • Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Embedded it for you. :bigkiss: and bich how dare you call yourself old. I was born in 1988 too. Assuming your username means your birth year. :haha:

It’s residual from my birthday lol, I just turned 32 like 5 days ago 😅 but I know, #WeAreNotOld haha,  all these children born after ...Baby One More Time though... 😂 #WeWereHereFirst

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, AmorProhibido said:

Is it a band who had a member with a successful solo career as well? I feel like I know it.

Oh my gawd I feel like you're right. :omg:

I'm just not sure if we have the same gauge for "successful" but I guess? I just checked wikipedia and it says one had 3 solo albums. I'm guessing that's kinda [?] successful. :yesokay:

  • Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Xroyal88 said:

It’s residual from my birthday lol, I just turned 32 like 5 days ago 😅 but I know, #WeAreNotOld haha,  all these children born after ...Baby One More Time though... 😂 #WeWereHereFirst

Happy Birthday! 💛🧡💜

And welcome to Exhale!

happy pokemon GIF

Come to defend Jordan on his Slave Apology thread and get downvoted by his haters even if what you said was true, stay for the community!

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh my gawd I feel like you're right. :omg:

I'm just not sure if we have the same gauge for "successful" but I guess? I just checked wikipedia and it says one had 3 solo albums. I'm guessing that's kinda [?] successful. :yesokay:

Okay wait, was the artist or band mentioned yesterday? I thought I knew it but maybe I don't. :calculating: I'm determined to figure this s.hit out though. :imacat:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods

It's an iconic ballad by a band. The song is from the 80s. It's a really beautiful love song. :crying4:

The number in the title is spelled out and not the actual number.

As in EXAMPLE: Seven and not 7. :comingthru:

  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to comment
  • Super Mods

^ it's not that. :haha:

Why is this so hard, i'm starting to think maybe i'm the only one who knows this song... :dead: It was literally my third pick. It was instantly in my head when coming up with my entry for today alongside 7 Rings and 1 Thing. But i do believe it's way more popular than those two songs. :idkney:

  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

^ it's not that. :haha:

Why is this so hard, i'm starting to think maybe i'm the only one who knows this song... :dead: It was literally my third pick. It was instantly in my head when coming up with my entry for today alongside 7 Rings and 1 Thing. But i do believe it's way more popular than those two songs. :idkney:

I swear if it’s some kdrama karaoke song imma flip :queenie: a bunch of Americans can’t think of it so let it out :imacat:

  • Haha 4

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

^ it's not that. :haha:

Why is this so hard, i'm starting to think maybe i'm the only one who knows this song... :dead: It was literally my third pick. It was instantly in my head when coming up with my entry for today alongside 7 Rings and 1 Thing. But i do believe it's way more popular than those two songs. :idkney:

Well some of us weren’t born in the 80s.:chrissy:

 

Is it an American Band? European Band?

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I swear if it’s some kdrama karaoke song imma flip a bunch of Americans can’t think of it so let it out

HOOOOWWWWWLINGGGGGGGG AHDJSJAJFJALSDJAKDKSJ :gloria:

I hate you. :dead:

  • Haha 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Well some of us weren’t born in the 80s.

Is it an American Band? European Band?

I feel like you're gonna get it if I say it but whatever. They're an Aussie band. :comingthru:

  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block