Why don’t you think Britney visits Louisiana more often?

Hey guys, I know this is a random topic. I’m a huge Britney fan since I was a kid so I do follow and am aware of Britney’s custody agreements/conservatorship that may possibly limit her traveling. But can the conservatorship be so strict to not allow her to fly back home to Louisiana or is it that she never really wants to? (pre-COVID-19 that is). She even asks herself in For the Record when referencing her tough period she went through “why didn’t I just up and go to Louisiana?”. Before her recent visit I haven’t seen anything about her going back there for a long time, unless she does go often but just secretly. With her recent struggles the past year or two, I think spending some time laying low in the South away from paparazzi and LA would be great for her. Especially since she is unable to see the boys as much and she hasn’t been working. She could spend quality time with her mom, meet up with old friends (Laura Lynn, Courtney, Jansen) and go to all her favorite childhood spots. Also as a disclaimer, obviously I don’t know Britney at all so for me to say what may be best for her could be completely incorrect, but from a fan’s perspective I just think returning to her roots could really do her some good and give her a new perspective. There are a lot of people there that genuinely care about her and watched her grow up unlike in California. What are your thoughts?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

She doesn’t really like it there because that’s where her parents are and she knows she would have to deal with them and I totally get it, she wanted to do it on her own without her parents as she had cut off ties with them that time.

2 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

If I had been ******** abused by my father as a teenager, I wouldn't want to return to my family home either. And I certainly wouldn't want my abuser running my adult life. 

Honestly I think Larry ******** abused her in exchange for fame. 

Theres nothing for her to do there...What is she gonna do in Louisiana braid JL’s pubic hair? :lollipop:

No but in all seriousness those CON artists that handle her life like her father probably prefer her locked away in her mansion & away from anyone who loves her in Louisiana. If Britney were to hang out too long with her close friends & family they’ll ask too many questions and compromise their entire c-ship scheme.

Theres a reason the only time lately Britney was able to hang out with her childhood friends was in Vegas around the time Bryan was handling her affairs in place of Jamie.

Archived