What’s Your Favorite Drink From Starbucks?

Towelney

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

They are? :umomg:

They wrote a memo to all staff that they couldn’t wear Black Lives Matter shirts.

But they don’t have a problem with LGBQT shirts which is find because they shouldn’t have a issue with it, but what’s issue with the Black lives matter shirt? 

Ps I’m just using LGBQT as in example I’m apart of the community I’m just trying to make a point. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

They wrote a memo to all staff that they couldn’t wear Black Lives Matter shirts.

But they don’t have a problem with LGBQT shirts which is find because they shouldn’t have a issue with it, but what’s issue with the Black lives matter shirt? 

Ps I’m just using LGBQT as in example I’m apart of the community I’m just trying to make a point. 

But I love their frappes and ice lattes :nydisgust:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Don’t forget about me.42CB0A5E-CAAD-408C-BC9E-04E6B3BD526F.jpeg.af3e3138b05ca8a9c982e8e2d878fe9d.jpeg

P.S. That’s coffee in my cup.  🧖🏻‍♂️

Reveal hidden contents

P.S.S. #AmericaRunsOnDunkin

Reveal hidden contents

But I do love me a Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks and usually get one when I’m at the airport. :reductive: :bwink:

1,2, 3

• Haha 2

I’m not very experimental with my Starbucks orders so I might know little but my faves are Pumpkin Spice Latte, Toffee Nut Latte, Caramel Macchiato and Chai Tea Latte. All of them iced and with extra milk ofc :sipney:

Also I’ve always wanted to taste Salted Toffee Macadamia Latte but they never do it anymore!!!!! :tiffanycries:  :anxiety:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 10pm24 said:

Chai Tea Latte.

As an Indian, this one always triggers me :thelook: for starters, Chai in English means tea. So you are basically saying “Tea tea latte” :jeanluc: If I said thappad slap that basically means “Slap slap”. And that’s what I want to do to the person who named it in this atrocious manner :jl:

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

As an Indian, this one always triggers me :thelook: for starters, Chai in English means tea. So you are basically saying “Tea tea latte” :jeanluc: 

It’s also the same in Turkish :gaspney: And I bet some local Karen’s here think the name of the drink is partially Turkish because of that :angietea:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block