What’s Your Favorite Drink From Starbucks?

Towelney

This one is tough question... Even though I am not a coffee drinker, I do enjoy the occasional Starbucks. Every autumn season, definitely go with that Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino (cream based!) Otherwise, I really enjoy Iced Chai Tea Lattes, and then I'm always interested trying secret menu frappuccinos. If I had to select one Frappuccino though, I would go with green tea

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

As an Indian, this one always triggers me :thelook: for starters, Chai in English means tea. So you are basically saying “Tea tea latte” :jeanluc: If I said thappad slap that basically means “Slap slap”. And that’s what I want to do to the person who named it in this atrocious manner :jl:

Another reason to support local coffee shops instead of Starbucks. Lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 3:05 PM, Towelney said:

Hey guys!

i've arrived i'm here GIF

So I was wondering what you guys like to get at Starbucks? It can be coffee, tea, food, etc. My favorite drink in the Fall is the Pumpkin Spice Latte. During the summer I usually get the strawberry açaí refresher (or the Pink drink). There’s also the venti vanilla bean frappuccino with raspberry syrup and frap chips blended in, topped with whipped cream and extra caramel.

What do you guys order? 940947590_images-2020-07-02T033611_490.jpeg.1d81441a43451303da30246cfb913a82.jpeg

Mine would have to be a Venti Espresso Frappuccino with 4 pumps of Vanilla.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block