What’s Your Favorite Drink From Starbucks?

Towelney

Hey guys!

i've arrived i'm here GIF

So I was wondering what you guys like to get at Starbucks? It can be coffee, tea, food, etc. My favorite drink in the Fall is the Pumpkin Spice Latte. During the summer I usually get the strawberry açaí refresher (or the Pink drink). There’s also the venti vanilla bean frappuccino with raspberry syrup and frap chips blended in, topped with whipped cream and extra caramel.

What do you guys order? 940947590_images-2020-07-02T033611_490.jpeg.1d81441a43451303da30246cfb913a82.jpeg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Love 7
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Oh I’ve never had that before! It sounds delish! ☺️

EDIT: Is that a Zoolander reference?

What Zoolander reference. :deadbanana:If i was gonna reference a movie, it wouldn't be that. :blol:

That's me giving my order to you, the barista. :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

They change all the time, but I’m a pumpkin spice ho in the fall, and a Peppermint Mocha ho in the winter :clicktina: my favorite year round is the nitro cold brew. I also mix it up with mochas, plain iced coffees, and mistos throughout the year :urite:

I love the peppermint mocha. :mcry: When the PSL is out of season, I usually get the white chocolate mocha. ☺️

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, OOPSY said:

Mine favorite one is seasonal, it is the pumpkin spice latte. 

^^ This. I basically only go to Starbucks once a year to get the PSL. It's too good and gives me happy autumn feelings. Their new pumpkin cream cold brew is really good too.

I have some good quality coffee equipment at home + buy beans to make fresh, good coffee at home for way cheaper for the rest of the year. Healthier too. Over the past year before COVID, I did enjoy trying out the new drinks Starbucks brought in with my gift cards though.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block