This is probably why Britney keeps proving when her videos were filmed

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Eb2Qa77X0AALygS?format=jpg&name=medium

I think this is the only picture that looks photoshopped from the park candids I've seen so far.I don't think they usually photoshop her and last year's yellow bikini pictures were original I believe.but wtf did they do to her here?this is what a 75 year old woman's body and skin would look like.they need to get sued.

• Like 1

Back in 2007 and 2008 her pictures was edited. The real ones leaked several times (I even downloaded them in my old pc).  They were trying to show us fat and ugly britney with that kind of phrases..  

so maybe they are trying to do same thing to get an attention?! Cause it worked - my friends wife told me that she is fat like too fat. I told that she is in a good shape but they saw the pics (even she is in normal weight on those pics too for a 40 year old woman) 🤷‍♂️ 

10 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

I knew those pics were fake! I kept saying her legs do not have that much cellulite! I blame her team tbh. They want her to look unkempt in an attempt to say shes unable to care for herself. 

Wasn't there video to this? I mean her body was in motion it's not going to look super tight and perfect... i don't think they were edited really. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Justney said:

Wasn't there video to this? I mean her body was in motion it's not going to look super tight and perfect... i don't think they were edited really. 

You think the photo of her belly hanging over her jeans is not edited? :clown: there are side by side pics at the top of the post.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You think the photo of her belly hanging over her jeans is not edited? :clown: there are side by side pics at the top of the post.

I think being in motion it could be real.  She's not as super in shape as before.  I dont see anything wrong with it.  But i don't necessarily think it's edited.  Like keeping her with a tiny bit more weight isn't showing her as unkempt.  Especially when in her conservatorship i'm sure she's not in charge of her meals. You know? 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Justney said:

I think being in motion it could be real.  She's not as super in shape as before.  I dont see anything wrong with it.  But i don't necessarily think it's edited.  Like keeping her with a tiny bit more weight isn't showing her as unkempt.  Especially when in her conservatorship i'm sure she's not in charge of her meals. You know? 

The photos were clearly edited. You’re correct that she isn’t as fit as she is when performing, but it’s clear she’s not as big as those photos show

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I can't believe that in 2020 after all of these woke movements and cancel culture that there isn't actually a law preventing a magazine from editing photos. It should be held to the same standard of defamation. Why is it allowed? Although, we also have a "president" who stands on the White House Podium and speaks fallacies and spreads false scientific information, which should also not be allowed.... WeLcUm 2 'MeRiKa

• Like 1

Paparazzi pictures are rarely photoshopped. Sure, the magazines likely pick the most unflattering ones. Photographs are not a good representation of reality, especially not professional photos taken in sunlight with a high shutter speed. This causes an almost time freeze effect. Just like a water surface, skin will ripple when in motion. So, unless you're very young and have very tight skin you will get "cellulite" and random deformities in photos.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, floopy22 said:

Paparazzi pictures are rarely photoshopped. Sure, the magazines likely pick the most unflattering ones. Photographs are not a good representation of reality, especially not professional photos taken in sunlight with a high shutter speed. This causes an almost time freeze effect. Just like a water surface, skin will ripple when in motion. So, unless you're very young and have very tight skin you will get "cellulite" and random deformities in photos.

This. To be honest, i don't think it's fake. Its just very very bad timing, especially during a run your skin and muscles are moving up and down. One sec your body can looks stunning, but one second later when you step down, it can look horrible. Its all about timing.

• Like 1