This is probably why Britney keeps proving when her videos were filmed

I don't think the candids were edited. Every time we have new candids her body looks the same, so every single picture altered?

The two pictures are different, so it's hard to compare.

Lighting, positions, angles, everything counts.

Even on her home videos we can see the same body, but the quality of the camera and the mugshot angle can fool us.

Her body looks fine, she probably takes medications.

I think it's dangerous keep saying papz are editing her. The woman is full of insecurities already, she needs to embrace how she looks and not being obsessed to lose weight like last year.

And I don't see the plausible reason she's doing the "this was shot other day". Yeah Brit, we know they post old stuff, post the same day u shot challenge :jj:

• Like 5

I saw the original video from the paparazzis and yes she looks a little different than 2017 but theres is nothing wrong with that.
We are going through a veryy stressful time worldwide.. if she maybe doesnt feel like working out too much these days or maybe she wants to eat some indulgent food to deal with all this stress that is perfectly fine!!

She is not on promotion or about to shoot a fashion campaign showing her body, she is on a break :mhm:

• Like 2

This is definitely the reason she keeps time-stamping videos and stuff. We know she gets annoyed about this stuff because she’s addressed them doing this before because she was clearly annoyed.
The thing is she works hard to maintain her body and then people go and print **** like this? Obviously there are more important things going on in the world than this right now, but it must be frustrating for her to see stuff like this and so I understand.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Rob_ said:

Tbh someone once made a comment on this site saying that Britney’s handlers needed to Prove to the court that Britney was alive and okay... soon after she started posting dates on everything. I think it has more to do with that

Yeah, this makes way more sense.

• Like 1