Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 1]

Roxxy

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

:gaspney:

I am so happy to see a Sugababes song on Exhale. :omg: I genuinely thought me and @Isla are the only ones repping for them on Exhale. But of course you're a Brit as well so really, why should I be surprised. :chrissy:

Glad to see another Sugababes fan on here!! :clap:

Also, this lowkey looks fun, so I'll have to take part! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I detect shade. :omg:

Honestly, I like both. But I prefer to listen to the Amelle version because it's the official single and i'm OC like that. :imacat:

I can't listen to anything Amelle did with them prior to Change.

To try and replace our Mutya's vocals on anything was just pure blasphemy. But I'm probs biased cos line up 2.0 was my ultimate fave, their material peaked with Three.

I miss them :katycry:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I can't listen to anything Amelle did with them prior to Change.

To try and replace our Mutya's vocals on anything was just pure blasphemy. But I'm probs biased cos line up 2.0 was my ultimate fave, their material peaked with Three.

I miss them 

Ok tea. Honestly, I do listen to the Amelle mixes for Red Dress and Follow Me Home cause they were the single versions but I prefer listening to the Mutya version of the Taller in More Ways album cause that's the one i'm used to. :makeitrain:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Ok tea. Honestly, I do listen to the Amelle mixes for Red Dress and Follow Me Home cause they were the single versions but I prefer listening to the Mutya version of the Taller in More Ways album cause that's the one i'm used to. :makeitrain:

Yeah literally this!!

But also, the line were written with Mutya for Mutya, Amelle's tone just wasn't made for them. It sounds unnatural. She did a decent job on Red Dress though, I'll give her that!

Now I'm gonna go and stream Switch :byebye: