Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 1]

Roxxy

13 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Also I know none of you know who this band is, but on their album Violet, they have multiple color related songs. 

Violet by The Birthday Massacre

Blue by The Birthday Massacre 

I know of their music thru an ex but didn’t listen unless he played them.

^ TASTE!!! :yesplease:

Hi Exhale!

The Pride Month Rainbow React is no longer available. We're back to ❤ reacts. So for those who received 🌈 reacts from me prior to this post, you'll get another +1 from me as I will be ❤ reacting on all your posts once more.

Call this RANDOM ROXXY REWARDS. :blol:

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

^ TASTE!!! :yesplease:

Hi Exhale!

The Pride Month Rainbow React is no longer available. We're back to ❤ reacts. So for those who received 🌈 reacts from me prior to this post, you'll get another +1 from me as I will be ❤ reacting on all your posts once more.

Call this RANDOM ROXXY REWARDS. :blol:

It's really irritating how they don't carry over or like act as the same one. Makes our reputation numbers look kind of messy. :imacat:

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

It's really irritating how they don't carry over or like act as the same one. Makes our reputation numbers look kind of messy.

Yeah. But don't worry, they're still counted on your total reputation points. They just won't appear at the bottom of your posts anymore. :kidcries:

Today's choice will be Hyuna's Red.  But my rainbow playlist would have White Mustang and Blue Velvet by Lana del Rey, Red Blooded Woman by Kylie Minogue, Alexi Murdoch's Orange sky, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Keane and Shakira's Amarillo, Bobby Brackins' Indigo. I don't have a favorite green song, but I love Green Day.

• Love 1