I don’t think Danja in B10 will be a good idea.

Honestly. People always want things like this and when they happen people get disappointed quick. Like with movie sequels or artists working on a song again or a TV show reunion. Danja hasn’t updated his production much and I don’t think he’ll be a good idea for the next album. We’ve built it up in our heads that he’d be really good. But will he really? 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to spill my tea here. :makeitrain:

Honestly, I don't give two cents who producer (but NOT with wil.i.flop and Dr Luke :fu:, ) writer, and stuff shes working with, be it with Sia, or Max, or any other producer that I ain't sure who from Glory, 

Yall remember Britney Jean? Yep, the album was disastrous, but surprise surprise, it got a lot of great producer like, Dr Puke, Will, Sia, and a lot more, yet it was ****ty af.

However, Glory In the other hand, was produced by not much known producer, writer, and more, yet it serves and is lit af

In my opinion, if danja or some great producer and writer is going to Collab with Britney, that will be great, as long as it's not outdated, but the tea I most care about is, Britney. If Britney ain't able to get even write her own songs or even choose single, (aka femme fatale) it won't be a great album and might end up becoming Myah Jean 2.0 again, Britney herself is the only one that can actually help, direct and write, because this is her album, it's about her. I just hope that she have creative control with the album, cause otherwise, I'm not streaming this album. :brityawning:

He is very dated, his sound stuck in 2006-2008 era.

But I have the feeling Britney would love some of his productions to perform. I loathed Filthy, but I can see why she likes It.

Maybe he should work with her again, If Gaga's releasing an already aged like milk album like chromatica, we can give danjaney the excuse for trying the retro sound, the 2007 sound lol :gagasmile:

10 hours ago, Style. said:

Girl, that’s a bad idea 

gag1.gif

B10 would be sealed and delivered only with My Baby type of songs and exhale won’t survive another meltdown

gag1.gif

Will.i.Flop worked on whole Britney Jean and look what we get:jj:

Max Martin + Dr. Luke + Bloodshy + Billboard = great and successful Femme Fatele

Also Bible of Pop wasn't only produced by Danja:chrissy: 

Everybody comes for WillIAM for Bethany Jane, but in his defence - RCA probably gave him like a hundred dollars and 2 weeks to do the whole album. Plus Britney had a nose job so Myah turned up most of the time and nobody mentions how epic Scream & Shout was for Britney. Bigger than any of her Femme Fatale or Circus hits minus Womanizer. Credit where credit is due. 

• Content Curators

Why are y’all so scared of “dated” music 

that sounds like “2007” would u guys not want a second blackout-itzesque album? Anyways most pop music these days isn’t even good so bring on the urban dark haunting beats from 2007 idc 

atleast it’s 100x better than the Selena Gomez inspired music :clownery:

I Think is great this type of mood that the music so sloww taking is badd

She needs something to take Shakes THAT*** OFF whatever it sounds like 2000, 2010, 2020 If its good the people would stream it every day.

I mean imagine if britney launch something like lana del ray :miley: imagine the tour :imacat: or the remixes OF BOMT, OOps and others :decisions:

She needs to do Something GREAT

Personal the Latin/ And Urban  Music are taking Shake THAT *** sounds. 

You know what the thing is? We don't need Danja. just like Blackout, she experimented and back then Danja was NEW for her to work with and yet they created magic. I think the same will happen if she works with someone else who isn't known, but is good and willing to combine their powers together.

When Blackout came out, nobody knew what to expect and we need that again!

18 hours ago, Style. said:

Girl, that’s a bad idea 

gag1.gif

B10 would be sealed and delivered only with My Baby type of songs and exhale won’t survive another meltdown

gag1.gif

She also wrote im so curious, clumsy, anticipating, someday, guilty, she'll never be me, tell me am i a sinner, someday, 911, shadow, follow me,  

Y'all underestimate her too much, she just need assistance in writing.:chrissy:

This concerned me also and I have to agree. Danja was great back in 2007 he (along with Jim Beanz) set the tone for that style of music.

However times have changed it’s 2020 and music has moved on a lot. She needs to work with people that will give her hits. Unfortunately I think the days of Britney setting trends are over. She’s not going to be overly invested in her music anymore she’s just not interested in that. If she’s going to be forced to release music let’s at least make it good, catchy music that will get noticed. 

Archived